WillC

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Will
eBay User
will-clapton
Note: Prices are US$.

$5 postage from the UK.

Bill Russell 2006-07 Exquisite Collection Enshrinements ($219)
Bill%20Russell%20%2815%29.jpg

Larry Bird 2007-08 Chronology Stitches in Time /59 ($14)
Larry%20Bird.jpg

Bill Russell 2009-10 Bowman 48 Autographs ($59)
Bill%20Russell%20%285%29.jpg

Paul Arizin 2001 Greats of the Game All-American Collection Autographs ($99) (card sold for $300 in March)
Paul%20Arizin.jpg

Kevin Garnett 1995 Signature Rookies Autobilia Autographs ($19)
Kevin%20Garnett%20%283%29.jpg

Nate Thurmond 2000 Upper Deck Century Legends Legendary Signatures ($14)
Nate%20Thurmond.jpg

Al Cervi 2007-08 Chronology Dedications ($19)
Al%20Cervi.jpg

Hakeem Olajuwon 2006-07 Exquisite Collection Enshrinements ($79)
Hakeem%20Olajuwon.jpg

Rick Barry 2007-08 Chronology Mastery Autograph ($29)
Rick%20Barry.jpg

Last edited:
How's that work, first person to post about an hour after listing them for sale, and it's already pending to someone else?

Why don't people update their listings to tell people this shit?

Because someone in Germany was faster. In fact, someone in the USA was second in line. I didn't update the listing because I was awaiting payment. It has now been paid for. Anything else you'd like me to explain to you while I'm here?

Pending sale to someone else at the moment - I'll let you know if it falls through.
Because someone in Germany was faster. In fact, someone in the USA was second in line. I didn't update the listing because I was awaiting payment. It has now been paid for. Anything else you'd like me to explain to you while I'm here?
And for anyone needing evidence, here is Kaiserking's post 42 minutes after I started my thread, claiming the Murphy 1/1: http://www.dascardboard.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=48879

There was really no need for accusations and swearing now was there, Scotty?
All good here bud, nothing to worry about. :thumbsup:

And for anyone needing evidence, here is Kaiserking's post 42 minutes after I started my thread, claiming the Murphy 1/1: http://www.dascardboard.eu/forum/showthread.php?t=48879

There was really no need for accusations and swearing now was there, Scotty?

No accusations were made on my behalf man.

Sorry if I offended with swearing, that's just me, how I talk.

But really, if they're advertised elsewhere, perhaps let people know when you post them for sale. If all those cards were spoken for, and you had 20 people asking for them on here, you'd have a riot on your hands. lol.

I don't think you understand. I started the same thread on four different message boards at exactly the same time.

The cards were first come, first served.

Would you prefer it if I advertised them on one message board at a time? Thus leaving the dregs for sale when I post here last?

Or would you rather I gave everyone an equal opportunity to buy the cards (which is what I did here)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom