Game Worn Jersey? opinions?

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys, as most of you know, i collect game worn Penrith Panthers jerseys. Ive come across this one (pictured below) which is said to be worn by Craig Gower in 1997. Im interested in it, and the seller said he could 'possibly arrange something from craig' as in stat dec/coa etc. It has no coa from the club itself. What im asking mainly is does this look authentic to others out there?

The signature looks good to me (possibly signed later than 1997 though as it is his older signature). But just thought i would toss it up here to start abit of banter :)

Thanks
Brplat

$_20.JPG

Looks legit to me!

Most of the ones floating around are minus the ansett and the superleague logo.

But only seen them with both, or without both.

Nice addition!

I will only get game worn if it has a team coa... because u could get people getting the jerseys signed buy the player nd make a Coa up nd saying its game worn... there's a few people on Facebook pages saying they game worn or player issue nd making a Coa up because they got it from the player on the night but u never know

Valid points :) i think it is authentic, just not local to Sydney to collect. But thats not a worry - heaps more out there to buy.

Back
Top Bottom