Game of Thrones Season 6

nznrl

Interested in low numbered Warriors
Real Name
Daniel
Is anyone else breaking this?

I pre-ordered a case over a month ago, which was shipped recently. Feeling a bit disappointed since the checklist came out, but will still have fun.

Only went a few boxes this time around, just to make sure I have the base set and pulling any decent auto's are a bonus. Should be breaking them on Saturday with a bit of luck...

I went a case so I had half of the autos in one go, but they have padded out the signers so much that it will only be a third now. Oh well at least they are such nuffies, they'll be cheap and easy to pick up off Ebay. Not sure why they had to bring back long dead characters as signers?

Good luck on the break.

Was in a couple of case breaks over on blowout, and yeah, the auto's are a bit disappointing, lot's of lesser knowns. We didn't pull a major series regular character in either case, but we did pull a relic and a sketch, so not sure if they'd take the place of a better auto.

I had a watch of those...very disappointing. I'll be pretty dark if my case is like that.

Looks like they are going to try and cash in as much as possible as the series ends with a premium metal release in August. Sounds exciting and painful at the same time!

Not against a premium GoT release if they can get all the signers, past and present, but not so sold on the idea of metal cards though. I'm guessing they'll be like the ones in Shield S2.

Posted my box breaks, nothing too great.

Where did you guys get your case / boxes?
I didn't even know S6 was due. Still got a heap S5 inserts to collect and a few S4.

Where did you guys get your case / boxes?
I didn't even know S6 was due. Still got a heap S5 inserts to collect and a few S4.

I just got it via an Ebay presale. Yeah still filling in my previous sets too

They must have got snapped up pretty quick, S5 only just became available again and I never even noticed S6 was out.

Yeah, I pe-ordered mine the night before release day. I guess they mustn't have ordered too much more than their pre-orders, but still had some pre-order boxes available that night, but whatever was left over for live day must have sold out pretty quick. I had probs getting S5 as I left my run a bit late and paid a higher box price when I finally got some, so tried to make sure I got in early this time. Based on the strength of the S6 product though, I think there'll be more around and it might even drop in price.

These days I find it pays to keep an eye on the pre-sell section even if you don't want to order months ahead and want to order closer to release. It is a gamble though, as with more popular releases like Star Wars 40th you'd have wanted to get in early as they disappeared quick and I think the price on release is likely going to be a good bit higher than pre-order pricing.

Back
Top Bottom