Game of Thrones Season 6 Case

nznrl

Interested in low numbered Warriors
Real Name
Daniel
I was very happy to receive this on the last day of my holidays and had fun breaking. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed with the hits, which I expected after I saw the checklist. The set contains 18 VL-EL Autos yet I only hit one (albeit a good one) out of the 24 autos I busted. This is consistent with the other 2 cases I have seen busted. The case hit was the worst of the three (Hodor) although I like it and it has the ruffles of his robe, which is great. The golds had some of the better names and one was #001/150.

As has been said on here it weird that the Hall of Faces cards come in penny sleeves. The beautiful death cards look really nice this year - I haven't been a fan of them in the past.

A lot of fun, but I will hesitate before buying a case in future releases and certainly won't go near boxes of this stuff.

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg

Yeah, it's not a strong product at all it seems. You mightn't have done all that bad actually though, getting both a Headey auto and a relic. I'd call that two hits where most cases are only one it seems. Certainly looks a better case than either of the two breaks I was in.

Is a pity that the product isn't stronger, should really be 3 or so decent hits in a case as so many of the other auto's are such lesser known characters.

I would have loved if they had have done the Hall of Faces as hologram cards...

Back
Top Bottom