Game of Thrones Inflexions

Yeah, not the greatest of checklists, all a bit disappointing, but I'm not sure the price will drop much as there mightn't be much available. I suppose some people might be more likely to flip their cases than open them now though.

I went through some bigger names in a post on BO

Checklist really seems pretty underwhelming...

A lot of major character past signers missing from the single auto's but a few showing up in the duals makes me think they signed for Valyrian Steel and Rittenhouse held them back for this release. Dinklage, Leslie, Kekilli fall into this category

Big names missing altogether (who signed for VS) - Bean, N.Dormer, Maisie, Flynn, Glenn, Hill, Coster-Waldau

Past Signers it would have been nice to see again who didn't make it - Clarke (obviously) Harington, Chaplin, A.Allen, Dance, Christie

Still no Cunningham...poor Onion Knight...

And Van Houten and Emmanuell are now both EL where they were only L in past sets...

A bit disappointing overall....

Yeah, not the greatest of checklists, all a bit disappointing, but I'm not sure the price will drop much as there mightn't be much available. I suppose some people might be more likely to flip their cases than open them now though.

I went through some bigger names in a post on BO

Checklist really seems pretty underwhelming...

A lot of major character past signers missing from the single auto's but a few showing up in the duals makes me think they signed for Valyrian Steel and Rittenhouse held them back for this release. Dinklage, Leslie, Kekilli fall into this category

Big names missing altogether (who signed for VS) - Bean, N.Dormer, Maisie, Flynn, Glenn, Hill, Coster-Waldau

Past Signers it would have been nice to see again who didn't make it - Clarke (obviously) Harington, Chaplin, A.Allen, Dance, Christie

Still no Cunningham...poor Onion Knight...

And Van Houten and Emmanuell are now both EL where they were only L in past sets...

A bit disappointing overall....

Just catching up with BO feedback now. Yay for Dormer I guess.

I'm definitely going to look at the breaks before I even consider going in on more. When you consider that the 29 Limited scarcity cards are probably all going to be in most cases it seems a lot of the participants in the case breaks will get a bum deal. Most of the VLs are terrible too.

I'm conflicted as to whether I feel Rittenhouse has been a bit underhanded here.

Been a disappointing last month for all things GoT for me

I'm wondering if Rittenhouse may have known for a good while (since VS maybe?) that they weren't going to have a strong signing list going forward and that's why they held back some duals, chased some new lesser names and brought back a few that have signed in the past as well as gone the cut auto path... Maybe the stars were beginning to understand their signing worth and were starting to ask for more ?

The yearly sets have been getting weaker as we go along too. Hate to think what recent sets would have been like without Turner or Headey signing!

I think the breaks are going to be pretty bleak overall...and we have no real numbers for the cut autos other than scarce being less than a hundred, but I reckon there'll probably be less than 10 each of the Daenerys or Snow. And your case hit might very well end up being a Stannis or Selyse Baratheon - or maybe even a Tyene Sand ?

Back
Top Bottom