edygriff21

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ed
eBay User
edygriff21
COMC User
edygriff21
Ive got heaps of Game of thrones from all four seasons. the 6 card pin set from season 4 are all numbered of 300, and i'll only sell as a complete set. I
004.JPG
Have full sets of foil parallels and most insert sets. Should also have quite a few spares if anyone is needing some to finish sets. I could use some more to finish up some sets, so im open to trading. I also have a heap more autos in my COMC account.

I have a set of 40 auto's from continuum (you don't get a Rachel Nichols regular auto in the Archieve box) and also a complete set of gold parallels #/100. There is also a character set with the box topper and 18 card quotables set and a behind the scenes set.

Just message me if you are interested in anything
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

Yeah, I went a case of Continuum S3 and didn't score a Nichols auto that way either - very annoying! I think they're extremely scarce this time around. I know of another guy who opened 4 cases and didn't get one either- he spent near $3k on the product and didn't get the main star whose auto is supposedly just as limited as everyone elses..ouch. Think Rittenhouse messed up a good thing with this release. I ended up with 9 duplicate autos and needed another 14 for the set. Not a great result at all. The first set was so much better, full set of auto's in my case and only a few dupes and there was a costume set as well, but not this time. Looks like there's not much interest in the S3 set either, I picked up a bunch of the auto's I was missing for under $5...and a Luvia Petersen who's a major cast member for only $7. Most I've paid for an auto so far is about $24...but I'll need to get the Nichols eventually I suppose !

I was only after the Nichols autos and was about to tear rittenhouse a new one, when I fully read the contents of the archive box. Still smh that a base auto isn't in the archives. Luckily I brought one a couple of weeks ago, so it should arrive pretty soon. I was planning on just picking up the incentive autos, but when they were selling for $550+ and $250+ (the 4 case has come right down though), an archive for just over a grand was a much better deal. Lexa Doigs are still pulling $80-90 each, and I should be able to get a bit for the gold set.

Hardly an Archive box if it doesn't contain the full set of base autos...

I suspect they were really short on the Nichols base autos...probably because they padded out this set so much to make double the number of cases out of this single series - the first release was for 2 series and only 100 cases, this one is one series across 200 cases. Hence why we're seeing character cards as base and gold parallels in those too. Guaranteed 3 auto's per box this time, but you got that in the first release although you were only guaranteed 2 nearly every box had 3, and you got a costume card per box last time. I wasn't impressed and let Rittenhouse know it...they deleted my post on their forum...ooops!

Not many Nichols auto's on ebay either, I don't think many folks are breaking this product though, the show's a bit of a best kept secret I reckon... pity it finishes up this year.

Just a heads up, if either of you were after a Nichols auto in general, she's coming to Oz Comic Con in Brisbane and Sydney later this month. $30 for an auto in person. Or, if you live in another state like I do, you can still buy an auto for $40 + shipping (it's called an absentee pack) and they'll mail it to you. I've just done that for the Lost Girl cast members who are going to be there.
http://shop.ozcomiccon.com/collections/brissyd-2015-absentee-packs

Will send you a PM Ed, interested in a few of the cards you have listed.

Just a heads up, if either of you were after a Nichols auto in general, she's coming to Oz Comic Con in Brisbane and Sydney later this month. $30 for an auto in person. Or, if you live in another state like I do, you can still buy an auto for $40 + shipping (it's called an absentee pack) and they'll mail it to you. I've just done that for the Lost Girl cast members who are going to be there.

Will send you a PM Ed, interested in a few of the cards you have listed.

Thanks for that Cat, great to know...might even be worth the trip to Sydney for us Continuum fans !

Yeah, thinking I should have ordered a Nichols (actually forgot about it), as they do look very nice.... Great that she personalised them too....

Ive got heaps of Game of thrones from all four seasons. the 6 card pin set from season 4 are all numbered of 300, and i'll only sell as a complete set. I
004.JPG
Have full sets of foil parallels and most insert sets. Should also have quite a few spares if anyone is needing some to finish sets. I could use some more to finish up some sets, so im open to trading. I also have a heap more autos in my COMC account.

I have a set of 40 auto's from continuum (you don't get a Rachel Nichols regular auto in the Archieve box) and also a complete set of gold parallels #/100. There is also a character set with the box topper and 18 card quotables set and a behind the scenes set.

Just message me if you are interested in anything
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
Hi,
Have you GI and G2 season 4 GoTs.
Like pin cards let me know some price's
Cheers.

Status