Game of Thrones 2, Women of Marvel, Beginnings 2

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Finally got around to picking up some Game of Thrones Season 2, so hopefully I'll have the base set covered now at least. Did pretty well in the auto's with two bigger characters.

Was going to go a box of Marvel NOW, but got the yips when it came order time. Just seems still a bit too risky at the $100 price to possibly only get a comic artist auto...and the sketches haven't looked great. So I went another Women of Marvel and a Beginnings 2. No sketch in the beginnings, only an auto and holo. Women of Marvel delivered though with a Toma sketch of Viper (I think) and a Big Zero Emerald and a 2/10 Diamond of Veil. So all in all not too bad..

GoT2 (Large).jpg

wom-b2 (Large).jpg

Nice sketch mate. I never got into GoT for some reason, is it two autos a box for those?

Yup, 2 auto's and a couple of inserts and a foil parallel every few packs... There are also pretty rare costume cards in S2 and there are sketches but they're as scarce as Rocking Horse doodoo :p

Nice! A shame the Diamond parallels don't sell for anywhere near as much as the Green PMG's!

Yeah, true... Still the last veil one went a long time ago and went for $65, so about the price of a box.... Maybe someone out there has been waiting desperately for the next one to come along ! ;-)

Yeah, true... Still the last veil one went a long time ago and went for $65, so about the price of a box.... Maybe someone out there has been waiting desperately for the next one to come along ! ;-)

Yeah I need to get around to listing mine on ebay.

Back
Top Bottom