Future Force

IIRC the sig set featured players from the AIS-AFL Academy team. AIS and AFL ended their partnership last year, so hopefully the set is now based on either the U18 All Australian team or just a list of commonly accepted top prospects.

That is good news.

They could easily have sat down with some of the more respected draft journalists and worked out 50 or so kids that are VERY likely to get drafted. That's how I would have gone about it.

Exactly! That's what I want to know! In saying that, I've seen a photo of some of the squad signing some green cards. From what I know, it appears all insets will be exactly the same as last year - only differences are the new inset is a case card (Back to the Future: (3 cards depicting players who made the draft for this season (that's what it could be) and the signature cards are printed depicting the 8 representative state/territory sides as opposed to the AIS in general.

FB_IMG_1445818335274.jpg
FB_IMG_1445818338251.jpg

Green signatures!!! WHY WHY WHY

For the Draft Pick redemption, why is there a 10 in brackets? Is there 10 different ones? I thought it was just pick 1?

Edit: Okay looking at the checklist I can see they are doing a redemption for every pick in the top 10. First part of flyer doesn't make sense.

What's the definition of a top 10 draft pick these days? If Melbourne bid on Callum Mills with pick 3 and Sydney match that bid with whatever picks they have, is Mills pick 3 or whatever number Sydney's first pick is? Looks a pretty decent list of players signing either way.

What's the definition of a top 10 draft pick these days? If Melbourne bid on Callum Mills with pick 3 and Sydney match that bid with whatever picks they have, is Mills pick 3 or whatever number Sydney's first pick is? Looks a pretty decent list of players signing either way.

Mills is considered pick 3 and Melbourne then has pick 4 in the draft I'm pretty sure.

Last edited:
And in other good news there still $3.50 a packet with 18 in a box, so $63 all up for a box. Gonna start saving a buy a couple looking like a nice product

Just heard Future Force not coming out till 24th November been delayed till the Draft Pick........

Would be disappointing if people who have ordered boxes (me being one) don't have them before the draft is done. Is nice to sit and watch the draft with signatures in hand to see where they end up.

Would be good to get some concrete news on the release date soon...

I will be there on draft night, looking forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom