Future Force

I personally like the design.
From my perspective, there was no price rise, and there were 2 extra inserts (Draft pick & captain) in the release. The draft pick is also numbered to 90!
For me its a win / win.

Sure, they could have proof read the text but overall it was the most value for money Future force release to date!

Last edited:
I personally like the design.
From my perspective, there was no price rise, and there were 2 extra inserts (Draft pick & captain) in the release. The draft pick is also numbered to 90!
For me its a win / win.

Sure, they could have proof read the text but overall it was the most value for money Future force release to date!

The overall design is good but there should have been a section for the foil signature. Instead of just super imposing it over the picture like an IP signature.

Agree that the extra inserts were good, but IMO the redemption card is a case of 'if you're not going to do it properly, don't do it at all". However I did like the fact they have incorporated a card which features club colours in the release, just spewing Crows pick 9 became pick 11 so I missed out on a Milera.

What a ridiculous spot for the foil signature. This card looks like a complete afterthought.

Don't forget that these cards were not intended to be signed, due to Selects mistake they compromised & added the gold foil signature. Personally I would of prefered them to unsigned (gold Foil) that is..

Don't forget that these cards were not intended to be signed, due to Selects mistake they compromised & added the gold foil signature. Personally I would of prefered them to unsigned (gold Foil) that is..

Are you sure they added the gold foil signature as a compromise? I haven't read that anywhere.

I get the point everyone Is making on the extra insert but tbh as a result the red and green sgs have dropped in value significantly. Hell I can't even sell my reds for $20 each And they were all drafted. I think in the end these redemptions will be seen similar to the screamer redemptions!!! (Ok maybe not that bad lol)

From a Port card chase im looking at i think

R Bonner Red and green sig
AA Bonner and Snelling
Captain Snelling
Base Hewett, Snelling, Bonner

any ive missed? cheers

Yes I am extremely disappointed in future force. Boring sigs, plus by releasing after draft the whole excitement of predicting players went out the door. I liked honours 2 but all in all something needs to change as this really isn't working and the industry is dieting as a result

Back
Top Bottom