Future Force 2016

From today's Herald Sun.

IMG_2681.JPG

Received the Roughead 20 in 20 card today. Who's the fact checker at select?

And it's been discovered that the signature cards are always in the right hand side of the box. I already knew this and when I called into the newsagents today the opened box had all the right hand side packs taken and all the left hand side was untouched. I left that box alone and grabbed a sealed box instead. Pulled a gold sig and Adelaide honour roll as was pretty happy.

Actually thought about this as I bought a random pack taken from right hand side of box at a newsagent this arvo and pulled a Will Brodie Gold Signature 135/200 :)

Actually thought about this as I bought a random pack taken from right hand side of box at a newsagent this arvo and pulled a Will Brodie Gold Signature 135/200 :)

The golds are always in the RHS, but I have actually pulled 2 platinums from the LHS since posting that. But in saying that, both these boxes had 2 sigs, so the gold was still in the RHS.

There's probably a simple explanation for this but just putting my Future Force set into its folder and noticed something strange. Can anyone else see what I see???

IMG_2801.JPG

Looks like the young lad played for both Queensland and the Allies. So why put him in the Queensland set with an Allies jumper on? Shouldn't they have put him in the Allies set?

And isn't the Northern Territory guys up there in their allies shirts aswell? Because the allies game was a one off not an actual team in the championships

The Under 18 competition was split into 2 Divisions.

Division 2 had QLD, NSW/ACT, NT and Tassie.
Division 1 had Vic Metro, Vic Country, SA, WA and The Allies.

Within the Allies, they had chosen the best players from Division 2 which had been played a month earlier.

So, they are from the state they are on the card, but I'm guessing the best picture for some of them was in their Allies jumpers.

been a little slow this year
Can some one correct me if ive missed any.
Port cards in this release

Commans
Marshall
Atley
Drew
Powell-Pepper

Sheehan Selects
Sam Powell-Pepper

20 in 20
Burgoyne (im guessing in hawks guernsey?)
Wingard

Gold sigs
Marshall
Atley

Platinum
Marshall
Atley

Draft Redemption
Power

Anyone had problems with signatures?

Just bought a sealed box from a newsagent and didn't get a single signature, then my old man bought another box and got a gold signature and a platinum signature in the same box?

Has this happened to anyone else, and can I do anything about it?
Yeah mate just had that happen to me, got the 2 sigs in the one box (one platinum and one gold)

Back
Top Bottom