Future Force 2016

The signatures are of players in the AFL-AIS academy squads. If those guys are not in the academy squads, they won't have a signature card. That has been the situation for several years.
Powell-Pepper is in the academy.

Being from the same town Grant Birchall grew up in and was drafted from, I was really looking forward to an insert card of him in a Tassie jumper. Fair to say I'm extremely disappointed he's pictured in an Aus rep jumper on his 20 in 20 card. Not sure why Select would do this but pretty poor effort from my point of view.

Do people think the price of the 20/20 cards will drop after the initial release?

As a hawks supporter having 7 or 8 to collect im not sure whether to bite the built and get them in the bay now or wait?

Do people think the price of the 20/20 cards will drop after the initial release?

As a hawks supporter having 7 or 8 to collect im not sure whether to bite the built and get them in the bay now or wait?

Like any other release I'm sure they will be hot property for a month or so then settle down. I liken them to the Team Leaders in Certified, I know the TL cards are numbered to 220, but they have really dropped in price. I see these being around the $10-$14 mark.

Being from the same town Grant Birchall grew up in and was drafted from, I was really looking forward to an insert card of him in a Tassie jumper. Fair to say I'm extremely disappointed he's pictured in an Aus rep jumper on his 20 in 20 card. Not sure why Select would do this but pretty poor effort from my point of view.
Select may not have a photo of him in a Tassie jumper, and they're not going to pay for one either. Just look at the horrible picture they used for McVeigh!

Anyone had problems with signatures?

Just bought a sealed box from a newsagent and didn't get a single signature, then my old man bought another box and got a gold signature and a platinum signature in the same box?

Has this happened to anyone else, and can I do anything about it?

Just bought a sealed box from a newsagent and didn't get a single signature, then my old man bought another box and got a gold signature and a platinum signature in the same box?

I bought two boxes and one had two signatures (one gold and one platinum) and the other had no signature. Collation not quite as good this year as previous years.

Not really anything you can do about it.

The ratios stated on the box come with a disclaimer that they apply to the full run, and not individual boxes. That's how Select get out of it if there is something short in a box (they generally are correct over a case).

And it's been discovered that the signature cards are always in the right hand side of the box. I already knew this and when I called into the newsagents today the opened box had all the right hand side packs taken and all the left hand side was untouched. I left that box alone and grabbed a sealed box instead. Pulled a gold sig and Adelaide honour roll as was pretty happy.

And it's been discovered that the signature cards are always in the right hand side of the box. I already knew this and when I called into the newsagents today the opened box had all the right hand side packs taken and all the left hand side was untouched. I left that box alone and grabbed a sealed box instead. Pulled a gold sig and Adelaide honour roll as was pretty happy.
Yaaaay Select

Back
Top Bottom