Futera Shane Warne Hat Trick Sample Card

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
Well I was supposed to pick up a Shane Warne Hat trick card which was un numbered (to add to this mailday today) at the Sandown card show but the seller decided to change/ back out of the deal, ahh well that's life :rolleyes:.

Luckily enough for me, Brad bjs127 was nice enough to part with this Futera Shane Warne Hat Trick Sample card. According to the Futra File only 11 exist:

P1010397_zps7ce7c25f.jpg

P1010394_zpscb188b1b.jpg

P1010400_zpsac4bfb55.jpg

So that's the Sample, #23 his jersey number & #150 the last card signed (first 150 cards were signed):

P1010395_zpsbb2e01de.jpg

Cheers :thumbsup:

Well I was supposed to pick up a Shane Warne Hat trick card which was un numbered (to add to this mailday today) at the Sandown card show but the seller decided to change/ back out of the deal, ahh well that's life :rolleyes:.

Luckily enough for me, Brad bjs127 was nice enough to part with this Futera Shane Warne Hat Trick Sample card. According to the Futra File only 11 exist:

P1010397_zps7ce7c25f.jpg

P1010394_zpscb188b1b.jpg

P1010400_zpsac4bfb55.jpg

So that's the Sample, #23 his jersey number & #150 the last card signed (first 150 cards were signed):

P1010395_zpsbb2e01de.jpg

Cheers :thumbsup:
I have one of these and have been trying to get a pricing would you guys have a good idea on what they are worth thanks in advance 😉

Do you think sample cards are worth more? I always thought a numbered card was ....did Futera put a number on all there inserts? I'm about to put a bid on a Shane Warne Freshman card and the seller reckons there were only 1000 made but theres no number to represent its place...

Awesome card mate - I too would like this

not sure if they are or not, but the cards that are rare and are sort after will command the market price, the 1993 shane warne freshman card is of 1000, this must have been before the numbers on the cards, nice card if you collect warnies, as I do, I think the last one I noticed, sold on ebay for around 25 dollars, but as a collector this card is a must in my opinion, there are sites on here which will give you card numbers ect, or plenty of people with more knowledge than myself, good luck, Mark,

Do you think sample cards are worth more? I always thought a numbered card was ....did Futera put a number on all there inserts? I'm about to put a bid on a Shane Warne Freshman card and the seller reckons there were only 1000 made but theres no number to represent its place...

Awesome card mate - I too would like this

some of the sample cards were made in very small quantities, the Warne hat trick and Lara375 especially so these sample cards have high value

the majority of other sample cards were made in smaller quantity than the numbered version so I value them similarly

the Warne freshman was not numbered. Futera, didn’t number their 1993 release

Warne Hat Trick is very limited and I'd say less than the stated 13, the Lara 375 sample is more than the stated run of 13 odd (I have 10 or so of these) and I would say they are closer to 20 sample cards.

Of all Futera releases, accross all sports, the highest amount of samples is 50, so you can see that these sample cards a re quite rare.

Back
Top Bottom