Futera Impact Cards

@curriejak Unfortunately the decider set was not exempt from 'loose numbering' there is a thread on here about two Decider Impact cards being the same number. It was actually the Decider release that opened up the can of worms in regards to same numbered cards etc.

@curriejak Unfortunately the decider set was not exempt from 'loose numbering' there is a thread on here about two Decider Impact cards being the same number. It was actually the Decider release that opened up the can of worms in regards to same numbered cards etc.

Hey Raj - well I did say from what I've seen ..... :)

I believe that the Decider set was the last cricket set they released so I assume that their previous cricket sets might have partially opened the can of worms (with loose numbers) before the Decider set did ;-)

Can you let me know what that previous post was please - don't think I saw it. I guess if I have the uncut sheet with the Decider Impact # 26/25 then there are probably also at least 25 other sheets numbered 1 to 25 - plus the other 25 numbered single Impact cards ??

You don't think that the uncut sheets were the original Impact cards that were just never cut because they weren't redeemed by any chance ?? I mean I have the #6 impact card and redeemed full chase set all numbered 6 ?? so maybe there isn't a sheet out there with # 6 on it ?? (who knows I guess ??)

Thanks for the input.

Cheers
John

Hey yes that's an interesting one.

I get a bit concerned about some of these Futera cards / sheets like this one that is actually numbered 30/50 for the Impact.

I'm assuming that there is another actual single Redemption Impact card somewhere out there with the number 30 as well.

So what happens if this sheet is cut into individual cards ?? - there are then two number 30 Impact cards ? and the Lillee Marsh cards could also be signed up and then there would be two lots of them out there somewhere numbered 30 ?

You can't quite see it in the picture but the other three cards are Numbered No. 30 as well, except 30 of 250 instead of the other being 30 of 50. I think you're right about them being loose in their use of numbered cards. Regardless, I don't want it.

Back
Top Bottom