Futera 1993-94 - Error/Correction Cards

nazimcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nazim
Are these the only error/correction cards in that set, or does any one know if there were more?

fut13.jpg

Looking at the Futera file, seems like you have most of them:
"Allan Donald correction card does not have a World Series Cup logo. There is no correction with World Series Cup logo".
If that helps.

Looking at the Futera file, seems like you have most of them:
"Allan Donald correction card does not have a World Series Cup logo. There is no correction with World Series Cup logo".
If that helps.

Raj, could you refresh this page when you next come to it please? I've updated the underlying image and noticed it was cached at the old image. What I have got showing on here now are the: Martyn/Marsh and Cullinan/Donald error and correction cards.

Hey Nazim. Allan Donald card #37 correction card is with Donald in his ODI gear bowling and as Raj said doesn't have the world series logo on the bottom corner.

Hey Nazim. Allan Donald card #37 correction card is with Donald in his ODI gear bowling and as Raj said doesn't have the world series logo on the bottom corner.

Oh yep ... I see what you're saying ....
fut5.jpg

That about covers the errors/corrections, right? I must get myself a Futera File one of these days :)

Yeah I think Steve is selling it for $30 but sold me mine for $20. If anyone did want one I'm can go in next week and see if he will sell for $20 and post one to you if you are interstate.

Back
Top Bottom