Full want list 2017

Dezi

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dezi
Hi All,

Would rather trade then buy but always up to a reasonable offer. On all of products I have put a starting price on them and that's what I want to pay.

Thanks for looking.

2016 certified - Album - $20

3x Sealed teamcoach albums with bonus prize card $10 each

1x Sealed Select alum with packs and b and f card $15 - 25

2015 Honours 2 - Album + complete base set $30

Complete set of 2017 Hilites cards. (Tell me what you've got and if I don't have it make a reasonable offer). $20 each.

Complete set of prize cards. (Tell me what you've got and if I don't have it make a reasonable offer). $7-10 each

Complete set of 2017 footy stars Nab Auskick cards. (Tell me what you've got and if I don't have it make a reasonable offer). $3-5 each.

Any unopened packs from 2011 teamcoach up to 2016 teamcoach also any unopened packs from 2011 select champions up to 2016 champions. Lucky last any unopened packs of 2015 honours 2 and 2016 certified. $2-10 each.

red = Pending (just because it's pending doesn't mean I wouldn't want your offer).

Thanks, :)

Last edited:
Hey guys list smaller thanks to atributetopants received from him complete brownlow gallery and Aa set from 2015/16/select/honours. Also buying the 2017 certified folder off the website.

atributetopants is very recommended!!!!!!

Remember also need the commons from 2017 teamcoach -

+ Value packs from 2017 footy stars.

Thanks you:)

Received complete 2016 certified base set from - back2backpremiers

Highly recommended!! Still need above and if you have the complete Auskick card checklist could you please send it to me as that would be greatly appreciated.

Received random sealed packs from atributetopants.
If you would like to see what I got go to box breaks.

He's a very good and cheap seller I would highly recommend.
Also need 3 sealed teamcoach albums with prize cards.
Will soon get 2 complete base sets and albums from 2017 teamcoach.

Thank you.

I have Jarrad Waite, Dangerfield, Selwood and maybe Pendles Hilites

also sets of 2017 Prizecards Richmond, Geelong, Collingwood and singles Burgoyne and Hodge

Well i dont have them either.

Anyway, considering the new prices i mentioned before:

Prizecard team set $50
Hilites Waite ($25), Selwood, Pendles & Danger ($30) each

Are you still grabbing them or call off the whole thing?

Back
Top Bottom