Full set of Force 5 1995 Dynamic Marketing Series 1 signed cards

semmo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
semmens123
Hi all,

I'm thinking about moving on my full set of Force 5 cards from the 1995 series 1 set (Dynamic Marketing), and I'm wondering how much they might be worth?

I received one of the 50 redemption cards that entitled you to the full set of Force 5... I think there were only about 30 of these cards actually redeemed. All cards are marked 9/1000, are signed, and come with a certificate of authenticity. I've uploaded a couple of pics. all cards are in perfect condition.

Would appreciate your thoughts.

Force 5 cards COA.jpg

Force 5 Cards.jpg

I don't personally know but a single Force 5 auto seems to hit about $100-$120 on eBay. A full set, all with same low number would be significantly more I would imagine.

@the game rugby league

@saintsforever

These lads would have an idea for sure
Brendan, you're dead on the money, the full set plus 1 redemption card that is 11 cards, any where around 1000. maybe a bit more.

Hi all,

I'm thinking about moving on my full set of Force 5 cards from the 1995 series 1 set (Dynamic Marketing), and I'm wondering how much they might be worth?

I received one of the 50 redemption cards that entitled you to the full set of Force 5... I think there were only about 30 of these cards actually redeemed. All cards are marked 9/1000, are signed, and come with a certificate of authenticity. I've uploaded a couple of pics. all cards are in perfect condition.

Would appreciate your thoughts.
are you interesting in selling them.

Back
Top Bottom