For Sale Rare Shaquille Cards & Steph Curry AU /5 **AVAILABLE**

Shaqs for sale (all in mint condition, US $ Paypal, will be shipped Registered)

Topps Gold Label /100 is $300
Fleer Showcase Hot Hands **SOLD**
Finite Spectrum /350 is $75

Steph Curry /5 (Early Panini AU) $2500

277921495_4873184889466987_3789454761916106994_n.jpg

278137097_1347795525697016_605888841620952430_n.jpg

278287620_284518500541128_660519141766545557_n.jpg

278385993_387210919937206_6143222406635726329_n.jpg

278483088_681128339802880_7066571854412609595_n.jpg

247992703_458462932374536_4967171560422766885_n.jpg

248234925_210527004439337_1475323715949267028_n.jpg

256725883_1057429428347267_3016490840749195376_n.jpg

Last edited:
Don't buy from this guy, I've been completely mucked around for the last 3 days.

As per site rules, I advised the seller about sending first and asked if he was willing to do that. He didn't want to and advised me he had feedback on other sites. I actually do understand not wanting to send first, so I advised that I would pay him PayPal goods and he agreed. So as usual, I pay immediately and the money gets sent straight out of my account.

Then, he sends me a message with a screenshot that the funds have been held by PayPal until delivery as he is a new seller to PayPal. He also said that this card is actually not his but his friends card, and he needs the money immediately. He asked me if he could refund the payment and I send as family and friends. Naturally I advised him that since he has no feedback here and that I have absolutely no idea who he is, that is an unreasonable request for me to send over US$400 in this circumstance with zero protection. He even complained about the PayPal fees when I actually sent over US$12 more to him (out of the kindness of my heart) to cover most of the fees!

He replied with he'll have to talk to his friend to work out what to do??? (Send the card I paid for would be the obvious answer). Anyway, I hear nothing for a day so I ask what is happening and I get a reply with can you send family friends (after I'd already clearly explained I won't). I replied with what I'd already said and asked him if he would send that amount of money to someone that has zero feedback and to a PayPal account that hasn't even sold before! I requested that he send the card I paid for and politely advised him his issue with PayPal is not my problem. I get a response this morning that addresses none of the points that I raised and that he has refunded the money and renegged on the deal. I am now out of over $25 in currency exchange fees from sending with $AU to $US and then back from $US to $AU.

Don't waste your time and money here.

@graham

Don't buy from this guy, I've been completely mucked around for the last 3 days.

As per site rules, I advised the seller about sending first and asked if he was willing to do that. He didn't want to and advised me he had feedback on other sites. I actually do understand not wanting to send first, so I advised that I would pay him PayPal goods and he agreed. So as usual, I pay immediately and the money gets sent straight out of my account.

Then, he sends me a message with a screenshot that the funds have been held by PayPal until delivery as he is a new seller to PayPal. He also said that this card is actually not his but his friends card, and he needs the money immediately. He asked me if he could refund the payment and I send as family and friends. Naturally I advised him that since he has no feedback here and that I have absolutely no idea who he is, that is an unreasonable request for me to send over US$400 in this circumstance with zero protection. He even complained about the PayPal fees when I actually sent over US$12 more to him (out of the kindness of my heart) to cover most of the fees!

He replied with he'll have to talk to his friend to work out what to do??? (Send the card I paid for would be the obvious answer). Anyway, I hear nothing for a day so I ask what is happening and I get a reply with can you send family friends (after I'd already clearly explained I won't). I replied with what I'd already said and asked him if he would send that amount of money to someone that has zero feedback and to a PayPal account that hasn't even sold before! I requested that he send the card I paid for and politely advised him his issue with PayPal is not my problem. I get a response this morning that addresses none of the points that I raised and that he has refunded the money and renegged on the deal. I am now out of over $25 in currency exchange fees from sending with $AU to $US and then back from $US to $AU.

@graham

leave appropriate feedback @hackadeandre ?

@graham
Not good mate. Thanks for letting us know.

Back
Top Bottom