Free to go - 07-08 Topps Oden RC and Lebron Insert (slight damage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DL42

David Lee Collector
Real Name
DL42
Hi all,

I have the below cards free to go for anyone that wants them. I busted some 07-08 Topps boxes and unfortunately these cards were pulled from the packs already slightly damaged. :mad:

NOTE: The Lebron card has a slight bend on one of the top corners not visible from the front of the card. The Oden RC has a slight dimple on the front bottom left corner. I can't stress this more, that these cards are not near-mint in my opinion and as a result i'm happy to give them away. I was literally going to throw them out but then realised someone here might want them.

07-08 Topps 50th Anniversary Greg Oden RC #111 (BV $8)
07-08 Topps Lebron James Generation Now GN1 insert (BV $6)

If you receive the card and think it's to your standard and want to send a card or funds in return that is fine. But I otherwise don't expect anything in return. If you are as fussy as me, you may not want these cards.

Reply to this thread or just PM me your email addy if you want pics of the cards as I haven't had a chance to setup a bucket account yet. But the scans come up ultra clean as the damage is quite minimal. Like I said though, I am fussy with my cards.

If I don't have any interest by Monday, these cards are being thrown out. #-o

If anyone wants to host the scans of these cards pls PM me. First one to call dibs gets the cards. :)

I'll take the Oden as I don't have one of his cards and dinged up or not it would be an addition to my Blazers collection. Did you require postage? Let me know if you still have it.

I'll take the Oden as I don't have one of his cards and dinged up or not it would be an addition to my Blazers collection. Did you require postage? Let me know if you still have it.

No $$ for postage required mate, it's only a few $$. Just PM me your mailing address and i'll send it out Monday. First dibs if you ever get any David Lee or Nate Robinson patch/AU cards. :thumbsup:

do you have alot of the commons? i am after a dozen or so to complete my set

also a few inserts from GN and OTG

do you have alot of the commons? i am after a dozen or so to complete my set

also a few inserts from GN and OTG

Yeah, i have lots of doubles and even triples. :blink:

Commons, RCs, 57-58 Variations, Generation Now, Own The Game and Bill Russell Missing Years.

PM me a list of what you need. All cards I have available are straight from pack condition. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom