Free Cards [Set 20] Ben Simmons /99, Thon Maker Auto. Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll claim 18 if still available and make payment. @taffster just let me know when you can reimburse me and I'll forward them on.

Cheers
Skip

Set 19 - Bringing some more heat. That's right anything listed on this thread is free. Just pay for shipping $5.99 Australia Wide and $19.99 International for each set of cards as listed, extra cost due to quantity. Payment via paypal only and will be packaged in a padded bag.

First to claim shall acquire. PayPal to [email protected]. Please PM with your address after payment. No pick up.
  • Select Gary Harris Auto /149
  • Stack of 2016-17 Select base cards
  • 2016-17 Select x2 Tri-Colour prizm
  • 2016-17 Select Bogdanovic /299
  • 2016-17 Prizm Henry Ellenson Rookie Patch
  • 2016-17 Absolute Walter Davis /149 Game Worn Patch
  • 2016-17 Limited Jabari Parker
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Go into the draw to win the following card mix. Ben Simmons 2/99, Thon Maker rc auto, Dante Exum RC /139, Tony Snell Auto patch /99, Zach lavine auto /79, Elfrid Payton rpa! All you have to do is quote "ozcardtrader.com.au" when purchasing a spot on the 2016-17 Gold Standard case break from breakcounty.com. For a limited time they are offering free international shipping on orders over USD$100 and one touch for major hits.

For each team you purchase send an email to breakcounty.com at [email protected] and quote 'ozcardtrader.com.au'. All entries will be randomized via random.org. The person or team on top after 5 spins will win all 5 cards.

As an added bonus you will also get 9 numbered cards from gold standard.

Unknown-2.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom