Frank Paul Nuuausala is the new Lote Tuqiri

BLADE

G.C. Titans collector
Real Name
Dee
From the get go Frank Paul Nuuausala told everyone at the airport "No" to signing any cards. He even refused to sign a card that Rickey Stuart took on the bus and asked him to sign. Rickeys words, when he came back off the bus with the pen and card unsigned was " Sorry, but some guys are just like that".

I think I got extremely lucky when a Raiders assistant got Frank Paul to sign one for me.

Anyone else found this with Frank Paul or any other players this year. I know I have been able get him in the past so I wonder why the change in attitude.

He refused everyone at the bus after the game also.

WP_20150824_012.jpg

He hasn't said No directly to me but in a couple attempts of getting Roosters sigs in Townsville at their open training sessions he has been one that I've missed each time. He's very fast to disappear and avoid the crowd once training is over, I figured I just got unlucky...

Never had a problem with him last year at the roosters members event! But in saying that I must say frank Pritchard wouldn't even sign one card for me at the dogs game up hear so its becoming very hard all round to get players now

Pritchard was amazing here last year; one of the best

FPN used to be good, but to be fair there are so many cards being produced that the IP game has got to be at it's death knell. IP and master set collecting was my thing, neither is particularly achievable anymore hence I'm now out of the game...apart from stalking everything card related as a voyeuristic peeping tom.

Apparently MT Smart has now cut areas off that used to give autograph hunters access to the players (like car/bus parks etc)

Last edited:
They all have there moments ! They are only human good and bad days ? I have net players sometimes are awesome other times not , so I'm sure they would get sick of signing all the time? But some players have to remember that we can only get them once a year if were are lucky ? it's not like we can get them when ever we want as some teams don't even make it up here some years

Same story today at Pirtek Stadium.

I saw Frank give almost his full kit away after the game. Jacket, shirt, socks, even his jersey. Made some kids days. Was Awsome to see how happy they were, and a great gesture.

He then proceeded to sign jerseys, flags and balls. Takes one look at anyone with cards and says "no cards" shaking his head. I had one card - 2015 Elite and he knocked it back straight away.

No doubt at all - he is the new Lote unfortunatelly.

Interesting, maybe Pirtek has developed a name due to guys like Mickey Ennis.
No sign of Mick Ennis today and all others were happy to sign whatever you put in front of them. The Raiders in particular were all great.

Eels did too, however we're only half the team that came out where I was.

From a Bulldogs member perspective, Frank Pritchard can be a little elusive. He has never loved the limelight and very awkward talking generally which I guess is why his stint as co-captain was so short lived. At member days he always sets up closest to the exit and usually has an excuse to leave early. I don't recall seeing him at the last 2 or 3 member only days. When he first arrived at the Dogs he would only consider Doggies cards and none from Penrith

I've never had a problem with frank got him this year on a few cards, I remember a few years back in Canberra he signed like 8 cards first time I had gotten him. Seemed like a normal person. Never really seen him being elusive or unwilling to sign

From a Bulldogs member perspective, Frank Pritchard can be a little elusive. He has never loved the limelight and very awkward talking generally which I guess is why his stint as co-captain was so short lived. At member days he always sets up closest to the exit and usually has an excuse to leave early. I don't recall seeing him at the last 2 or 3 member only days. When he first arrived at the Dogs he would only consider Doggies cards and none from Penrith

Funny you mention that, the only time I went to get ips was earlier this year in martin place. Everyone was sitting down so you could walk along but he got up and walked back and stood behind everyone having a chat to someone. Having said that he was still happy to sign when I asked him to which I was grateful for so really had no issues, maybe hes just a shy guy.

Back
Top Bottom