Four Boxes of Upper Deck ANT-MAN

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Pre-ordered 4 boxes of this, hoping for Evangeline Lilly to sign, which she did, but alas she eluded my breaks. As we know, this set doesn't look too strong after Lilly, but I don't think I did too bad statistically at least. Costume cards are quite nice, especially the Ant-Man costume pieces as the red material really pops off the card.

Base and inserts are the usual fare, though quality of the UV covering on the cards in my boxes was a bit sketchy. Copper foil parallels come 2 per box.

On with the show. The material cards are pretty nice. Think the red Kurt is a variant, hence the KV card #

The better costume cards, happy to get a couple of the Hope cards checked off. Ant-Man card is really nice in hand. Wondering if any in this set will be SP?

And lastly, a nice sketch by Harold Edge of Luke Cage. A comic creator dual auto of Tom Palmer and Christie Scheele. And 2 Actor auto's, Michael Peña and Rod Hallett as "Hydra Buyer"
Pretty happy to get the Peña though, he's done some good work over the years, and is probably the strongest auto after Lilly.

All in all a bit of fun to break. The set is a nice design, but the current price point is probably a bit high I think..

awesome stuff.. i really like the look of this set...but I have frozen my purchases for the time being as we just got news march next year our family will be growing by one (all spare money going there)!! so I am going to have to live through everyone elses awesome pick ups and breaks!

awesome stuff.. i really like the look of this set...but I have frozen my purchases for the time being as we just got news march next year our family will be growing by one (all spare money going there)!! so I am going to have to live through everyone elses awesome pick ups and breaks!

Congrats mate ! That's a pretty good reason to put off the card buying ! ;-)

I haven't seen the movie yet, but really like the Antman costume card. And the Luke Cage sketch is awesome. He wasn't in Antman was he???

I haven't seen the movie yet, but really like the Antman costume card. And the Luke Cage sketch is awesome. He wasn't in Antman was he???

No he wasn't in the movie, guess he must be linked in the comics though....I don't think I'll be keeping the sketch, so yell out if you're still collecting him...

Back
Top Bottom