Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys

This forum has been kicking along for a little while, and while it is nice on this free forum software, I would ideally like to transfer all of the data from here over to a new forum software called vBulletin.

vBulletin offers a great number more options, including better attachment handling, better profiles, has a plugin for a proper feedback system (for trades). There is so much more we can do with vBulletin than we can do currently with phpbb.

Only problem is that vBulletin costs $160 US for an owned licence (see http://www.vbulletin.com/order/). What I am hoping to do is ask everyone on this board to contribute a few dollars to try and raise the necessary funds to get us to $160 so we can move forward and make this place better and better.

Im chipping in $20US so that's a start - PM me or leave a post here if you wish to contribute!!

Is that only a one off payment Graham?

I would contribute of course, but I suggest we leave it til the start of next year if ever?

kidd05 said:
Is that only a one off payment Graham? I would contribute of course, but I suggest we leave it til the start of next year if ever?

Only a one off payment (ill cover the future $30 per year upgrade fee), and it's only if you want to! Its a longer term plan (2-3 months) so an immediate response is not required. I'll keep dragging it up till we get the necessary funds to get it all happening! :O)

lockymac said:
No probs Graham, What is the best way to pay?

Direct Deposit or PayPal (as ill be paying it with PayPal) - contact me if you want/need details :D

i'll chip in to , will have to benew year though , got xmas pressies at the mo :D , give us a holla when its needed

Back
Top Bottom