Motor Sport Formula 1 Trading Cards

fiatcc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
James
Hey Guys (and Girls)

This is my first post, are there any F1 collectors out there??? I have only just started collecting. Just wondering, what years were F1 cards released. I know of 1992, 1994, 1995 and 2005 but were there any other years that they were released and if so, by who and where can I get them. Cheers guys

James

sorry dude

Didn't even jerry..... hopefully mods can move unless there is a way i can do it. Im trying to get the sets from all the years

The ones I know of for sure as I have some of them are:
1991 Pro Tracs
1992 Grid
1994 Futura
1995 Futura

I think there have been some more recent ones too.

I've got 2 but know nothing about their releases sorry :)

sennatyre295.jpg

sennanosecone.jpg

hang on a sec, I've been here for over 2 years and being a F1 big f1 fan myself I didn't even think to ask or research if there was F1 cards?!!!!

god I'm an idiot!

another thing to collect!!!!

I've got 2 but know nothing about their releases sorry :)

sennatyre295.jpg

sennanosecone.jpg

Hi well the aryton senna card from futera is 2005 series card i have same one its car used tyre and tells you which race it was in. it awesome had offer on it but keeping it grew up watching senna until that tragic race.

THE second one is from sportkings and im not sure which series it is from they are 2006 series on wards. They make like series a and series b and series c of sportkings. They have whole range of stars from different sports. They are expense boxes.

Damn I just sold a Futera 2005 Michael Schumacher 1 of 1 jersey card. I will try and get a scan of that card, two colour patch looks nice

Just coma on as a member of oz cards and saw this ald post there are several sets of cards from the adelaide era of f1 racing I happen to have several including some full sets. ths most sort after seem to be the Grand Finale sets. let me know if you would like any other information.

photoquest

Hey Guys (and Girls)

This is my first post, are there any F1 collectors out there??? I have only just started collecting. Just wondering, what years were F1 cards released. I know of 1992, 1994, 1995 and 2005 but were there any other years that they were released and if so, by who and where can I get them. Cheers guys

James

Hi new I have fast lap f1 1995 complete celebrating Adelaide thinking of selling what would they be worth any one intrested

Back
Top Bottom