For those with *personal experience* on the topic, I'm keen to hear your thoughts ....

whereiswally78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
whereiswally78
In the context of NBA / NFL Boxes ...

Cellos versus Hangers versus Blasters ...

Let's have it - I understand there are limited guarantees on "hits" and they tend to have unique Prizms, but what are your experiences with them. Just handfuls of base with the hope of a key rookie?

People like products because they did well opening but it's not necessarily the quality of the product it's more about luck. I've opened heaps of retail boxes both in Aus and used to raid multiple walmarts every time I went to the US. Can't comment on hangers but when I've opened large quantities of cellos, fat packs and blasters they all seem to have the same probability of a great pull if you open heaps of them. When I open more than 10 of each they all average out. I've tried to do some calcs in the past to work out which is the best bang for buck and they all came out the same.

These are the best value for money right now in my opinion:
2020-21 Prizm blasters
2020-21 Prizm retail boxes
2020-21 Donruss blasters
2019-20 Chronicles blasters

I know very little about hobby boxes only retail. Hobby boxes are way too expensive to buy in large quantities if at all.

People like products because they did well opening but it's not necessarily the quality of the product it's more about luck. I've opened heaps of retail boxes both in Aus and used to raid multiple walmarts every time I went to the US. Can't comment on hangers but when I've opened large quantities of cellos, fat packs and blasters they all seem to have the same probability of a great pull if you open heaps of them. When I open more than 10 of each they all average out. I've tried to do some calcs in the past to work out which is the best bang for buck and they all came out the same.

These are the best value for money right now in my opinion:
2020-21 Prizm blasters
2020-21 Prizm retail boxes
2020-21 Donruss blasters
2019-20 Chronicles blasters

I know very little about hobby boxes only retail. Hobby boxes are way too expensive to buy in large quantities if at all.
Great post, and thanks for your thoughts, Andrew :)

Back
Top Bottom