For those of you with Facebook...

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Hey gang,

If you know me - you'd know I'm into singing and song-writing. You've possibly seen my YouTube Vids that I've posted on here from my account youtube.com/jameschrismusic

Well now there is an official Facebook Page. So please support me by, if you have facebook, liking the page. It's pretty easy, no catches obviously. Here's the page.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Thanks guys!

Yeah man! Didn't know you did!

---------- Post added 18-05-2011 at 11:15 PM ----------

I don't know how to react to this.

Haha man I don't actually have anything against you, Just like to call you out sometimes, Plus I'm down to support any artist trying to get a break.

Haha man I don't actually have anything against you, Just like to call you out sometimes, Plus I'm down to support any artist trying to get a break.

Alrite. Good to know where we stand. ;)

---------- Post added 18-05-2011 at 11:35 PM ----------

done mate. if you become famous you owe me man. You can sing at my charity function in the future haha/

Thanks mate. I've actually got 200+ subscribers on my YouTube Channel so it shouldn't be hard to get them onto my Facebook page for a 'like'. It's just these Facebook pages seem really badly advertised, as in, you just don't see them anywhere. So unless you personally show someone, they probably didn't know it exists, even if they like the subject of that page.

Alrite. Good to know where we stand. ;)

---------- Post added 18-05-2011 at 11:35 PM ----------

Thanks mate. I've actually got 200+ subscribers on my YouTube Channel so it shouldn't be hard to get them onto my Facebook page for a 'like'. It's just these Facebook pages seem really badly advertised, as in, you just don't see them anywhere. So unless you personally show someone, they probably didn't know it exists, even if they like the subject of that page.

totally agree. You have to specifically know what your looking for. You can advertise your page,but that costs money for every click. that is why i dont advertise the charity, cause my mate and i set it up as a hobby as we got real jobs. so 100% (apart from paypal donations - still charge fees) goes to good use.

Back
Top Bottom