Not open for further replies.

martyaud

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
martyaud
Hi all

The morning after the worst night of my sports watching life.... Broncos losing on the siren to the Storm.... :mad:

So this is probably the anger/disappointment typing, but am going ahead anyways.... I have 2 x A reserve tix to the NRL Grand Final (Sunday 5th Oct) for sale

Section 111
Row 9
Seats: 9 & 10

These tickets costs $165 each.... but I am willing to part with them for $300 for the pair.... From the Ticketek website, all A Reserve tickets are single tickets only... so paired tickets will be hard to come by......

Local Sydney Pickup (inner west or nth sydney), Free shipping if normal envelope or $5 for registered post....

Marty

Alright... after last night's physical encounter... it will be a huge effort for the Storm to back up for another big game....

Alright... one Storm, one Shark fan.... so I will be contacting someone after Friday night's game....

Anyone else ?? Manly/Warriors fans.... or ppl who just wants to go see a spectacle???

Hi Interested in purchasing the two tickets at $300.00. my mobile is 0412151983, can you please contact me ASAP. I am located at Lidcombe.

Hi all

The morning after the worst night of my sports watching life.... Broncos losing on the siren to the Storm.... :mad:

So this is probably the anger/disappointment typing, but am going ahead anyways.... I have 2 x A reserve tix to the NRL Grand Final (Sunday 5th Oct) for sale

Section 111
Row 9
Seats: 9 & 10

These tickets costs $165 each.... but I am willing to part with them for $300 for the pair.... From the Ticketek website, all A Reserve tickets are single tickets only... so paired tickets will be hard to come by......

Local Sydney Pickup (inner west or nth sydney), Free shipping if normal envelope or $5 for registered post....

Marty
Hi Jordan,
I'm interested in your NRL Grand Final ticket deal, $300 for pair. If you want I can meet you today to buy your tickets. Tue 29-09-2009
Vizard

Hi Jordan,
I'm interested in your NRL Grand Final ticket deal, $300 for pair. If you want I can meet you today to buy your tickets. Tue 29-09-2009
Vizard

Mate...this thread is A YEAR OLD so these tix were for the 2008 Grand Final. This is definately dragging up old threads :woot: :lol:
Brplat

Mate...this thread is A YEAR OLD so these tix were for the 2008 Grand Final. This is definately dragging up old threads :woot: :lol:
Brplat

hehe... :p what a random event, I get an email from Ozcards, I havent been on here for a while...

Vizard, sorry mate... this thread & the tickets were from last year....

What are the odds, the Broncs losing to the Storm AGAIN !!! :mad:

hehe... :p what a random event, I get an email from Ozcards, I havent been on here for a while...

Vizard, sorry mate... this thread & the tickets were from last year....

What are the odds, the Broncs losing to the Storm AGAIN !!! :mad:

wow how did vizard find this?????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

storm beat the broncos this time last year and went on to loose the grand final...........................PLEASE LET THIS BE A GOOD SIGN:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom