Footyfan13's Ultimate Teamcoach 2006 Hunt!

footyfan13

The Teamcoach Guy
Real Name
Shan
eBay User
footyfan13
After some consideration, I’ve decided maybe if I got the ball rolling now, I could be prepared sooner.

This is everything related to 2006 Teamcoach. I’m much closer to a master set than I originally thought

According to my calculations, I should have 141 out of 150 of the gold set.

The ones ones I'm missing are:
32, 33, 37, 81, 89, 108, 124, 132, 148

Too bad I'm missing Richo and Ablett in that, lol.

But yeah, that's all that stands between me and a complete 2006 gold set (well, actually, there's still the matter of the 2006 B&F golds, and those darn Team checklists, but all of the normal cards? Almost there!)

If you have any of the following:

*Gold cards as listed above

*Gold BnFs

*Team Checklists (the ones with the team mascot on them)

Please PM me and let’s see if we can see the ultimate Teamcoach 2006 Master set (Yes, I have the full prize set too)! Your loose 2006 golds could be just the ticket to see something awesome happen! Do let me know!

Last edited:
Hey footyfan13. I am just interested to know if you have all the How to Play cards ?

Hey footyfan13. I am just interested to know if you have all the How to Play cards ?

No, I don't. That one I consider a variation of the common card (or else I'm going to struggle with getting all of the HTP variations on top of that), and will only get if its not too out of the way. It's more icing on the cake for me.

No, I don't. That one I consider a variation of the common card (or else I'm going to struggle with getting all of the HTP variations on top of that), and will only get if its not too out of the way. It's more icing on the cake for me.
Ok cool mate. Good luck on the chase.

Hello Footyfan 13, firstly just want to let you know that your not alone on the quest to finish the teamcoach 2006, mine has taken me nearly 20 years off and on.
I'm now down to this
Gold cards
43. Simon black brisbane lions
75. Shane tuck richmond
B&f golds
Bf1. Simon goodwin
Bf7. Joel corey
Bf12. Joel bowden
Checklists
Hawthorn
Collingwood
Carlton
Richmond
Geelong
Freemantle
Westcoast
Brisbane
Port Adelaide.
Now I can help you out with these if you haven't got them already;
G-05 Chris Johnson Brisbane Lions
G-39 Tyson Edwards Adelaide Crows
G-81 Brett Kirk Sydney Swans
G136 Clark Keating Brisbane Lions.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hello Footyfan 13, firstly just want to let you know that your not alone on the quest to finish the teamcoach 2006, mine has taken me nearly 20 years off and on.
I'm now down to these;
Gold cards
22. Shaun burgoyne port adelaide
27. Chris newman richmond
43. Simon black brisbane lions
75. Shane tuck richmond
83. Chad Fletcher west coast eagles
103. Mathew Lloyd essendon
110. Paul chapman geelong
122. Nathan g brown richmond
138. Josh fraser collingwood
B&f golds
Bf1. Simon goodwin
Bf7. Joel corey
Bf12. Joel bowden
Bf17. Scott west
Checklists
Hawthorn
Collingwood
Carlton
Richmond
Geelong
Freemantle
Westcoast
Brisbane
Port Adelaide.
Now I can help you out with these if you haven't got them already;
G-05 Chris Johnson Brisbane Lions
G-39 Tyson Edwards Adelaide Crows
G-81 Brett Kirk Sydney Swans
G136 Clark Keating Brisbane Lions.
Cheers

Hi there. Seems like you've been hard at it as well.

I have an extra S Burgoyne. I think I have an extra Lloyd, but I'll need to check.

PM me if interested.

Hello footyfan13 long time no talk. May have just discovered something you might be interested in.
2006 teamcoach team checklists. Very hard to find. Someone has got a few for sale (and it's not me). Message me Asap if interested.
Adelaide
Swans
Essendon
Melbourne
North Melbourne
Port Adelaide
St Kilda.

Back
Top Bottom