Not open for further replies.

footyfan13

The Teamcoach Guy
Real Name
Shan
eBay User
footyfan13
Hey fellas,

I've got quite a few sales going on eBay right now: http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/footyfan13/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

These are all doubles that I have collected, some of them quite special. I also have a few goodies that I haven't listed. So if you're interested, give me a holler, and I'll see what I have for you.

Add $2 for postage. Please note that if you think any of these are too high, feel free to make an offer, and we can go from there.

Here the big specials:

Melbourne Wildcard Set $100
Nathan Thompson Wildcard $20
Daniel Harford Wildcard $20

Brisbane Silver Prize $15
Ingerson Silver Prize $3
B Johnson Silver Prize $3
Vardy Silver Prize $3

Carlton Prize $25

Brisbane Prize $30

Damaged Buckley Captain (Pics will be shown) $5

Collingwood Silver Set $30

Ask for Minor Inserts

Richmond Silver Set $20
Ask for Minor Inserts

Port Prize $20

Hawthorn My Team $10

Ask for Minor Inserts

Ask for Minor Inserts

If you want golds, silvers, commons, best and fairests, or other captain wildcards (especially from 2007), just ask me, and I'll see what I can do.

Please Note: I have more than 75% of all Teamcoach cards. If there is something that you REALLY want, give me a shout. For the right price, I might be willing to part with it.

Last edited:
Hey mate. Yes, I have the whole 2005 Geelong Team in gold... which unfortunately means I'm unwilling to part with it since it is a team set (And Geelong team sets have been harder to get). I apologie for that. Unfortunately, I don't have any spares of it. Is there anything else that you wanted?

Last edited:
Thanks for looking, this gold card is the only one that I am missing for all the geelong teamcoach cards. Have 2000 through to 2014 , prize cards and specials included. Malcolm.

That's pretty impressive, especially getting your hands on the 2000 set (I've only got 2 Wildcards for Geelong) and the 2013 prize set. I do hope you find one soon. If I didn't have the set, I would've had no problems giving it up.

Well, a bit of interest here and in other places. I have responded to most of you, and I will get the others up. I do have a few more additions to make.

Sorry to both al925 and GlumCaesar, I don't have them. I have plenty of albums, but I need them all for my collection. For the golds, it's by far the weakest part of my collection (Hence where the missing 25% comes from.) I don't have Nicky Dals unfortunately.

I should really update my list, I've got a 2008 Richmond silver set, as well as some more Hawthorn and Carlton 2000 wildcards.

Hit me with a list, and I'll see what I can do. Not many doubles this way, although that will change once I get serious about a 2007 Gold Rush.

Well, the only spare major wildcard that I have left is a damaged 2004 Buckley. I can show you pics if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom