Footy Stars 2021

1 box down 3 to go pulled marquee out of 3rd pack happy as so far.

20210302_163704.jpg

Still haven’t got my boxes 😐 tracking still says that it’s still being prepared. 🤷🏼Anyone else in the same boat?

Anybody else not caring the slightest bit about when they get their boxes, packs, etc and just getting them from the local?
I feel like I'm the only one not packing my butt off that my cards haven't arrived lol

I didn’t even buy any so I’m not stressed at all 😂
I’ll buy a pack or two from my local just to have a look, but other than that I’ll buy the Worpel cards I want.

Still haven’t got my boxes 😐 tracking still says that it’s still being prepared. 🤷🏼Anyone else in the same boat?
sort off, select sent me the wrong tracking number
i keep reminding myself its series 1, relax! when it arrives it arrives.

sort off, select sent me the wrong tracking number
i keep reminding myself its series 1, relax! when it arrives it arrives.
I had same sent tracking for Australia post then it got changed to sendle, which is annoying as I paid for express and it’s still not here

Morning all,
bit of a favor.
part from the Butters marque player card. does any, including commans, feature Ports prison bar guernsey??

RETAILERS - VIC​

select has list of retailers if its of interest on their site
Great that they did this but it's missing a lot. For instance, the 3 places that stock cards in my area are not listed on there. Therefore it's within everyone's interests to always keep an eye out and not just go by the list.

Great that they did this but it's missing a lot. For instance, the 3 places that stock cards in my area are not listed on there. Therefore it's within everyone's interests to always keep an eye out and not just go by the list.
This list is just places who will get stock in the next week, if your places aren’t listed chances are they won’t get stock until the second shipment arrived in early to mid April.

Just cracked 2 boxes, starburst's cards the same in each box.
but didn't do too bad..
2021 Footy Stars
Coleman Predictor CP11 Melbourne 018,
Brownlow Predictor BPG2 Rory Laird 093,
Bang BC27 Brodie Grundy , BC52 Sam Menegola,
CA13, 14, 21, 24, 31, 32, 53, 54, 49, 52, 70, 71
MG12, 24, 28, 30, 43, 44, 55, 61, 73,77
GB7, 10, 16, 18, 36, 37, 46, 48, 57, 59, 62, 63, 73, 74, 77, 80, 89.
Done alright mate, 2 of my boxes were the same with the starburst and parallels, are you interested in trading if there different to mine. 👍

Trade for sure but want to finish Collingwood team set first..
Starburst doubles of all numbers,
SBC2, 6, 11, 14, 19, 21, 29, 36, 44, 49, 64, 69..

Trade for sure but want to finish Collingwood team set first..
Starburst doubles of all numbers,
SBC2, 6, 11, 14, 19, 21, 29, 36, 44, 49, 64, 69..
I'm a pies man myself, I don't have any pies double's only pulled one out of 4 boxes my doubles are SBC4, 7, 9, 26, 30, 35, 37, 41, 45, 54, 60,67. Let me know if your keen.

I'm a pies man myself, I don't have any pies double's only pulled one out of 4 boxes my doubles are SBC4, 7, 9, 26, 30, 35, 37, 41, 45, 54, 60,67. Let me know if your keen.
Gents
I had 4 boxes arrive today - in first box I got to packs 11 and 12 and thought I had a dud box as there were NO inserts. However in pack 36 there were 3 holographic cards that meant I got 37 in box. I thought I had just got standard inserts and when i finished first box i placed common cards in album and then checked inserts to see if I got predicted ratio - well stuck behind a hol card that i had miised was a Luke Jackson melbourne marquee card - super happy as a demon supporter. Then in box 2 I got a demons coleman predictor card (of course this requires Ben Brown to get on the ground -currently injured)and in box 3 a west coast premiership predictor and in box 4 a gaints brownlow predictor and a jack billings brownlow predictor plus a lighning starburst card - so I reckon I did OK out of these boxes - unfortunately box 4 other inserts were duplicates of first 3 boxes (first 3 boxes all had different inserts). I have a box of starters arriving on friday or Monday so hopefully there might be more luck

Back
Top Bottom