Footy Card Trader Phone Number Anyone?

Tigers86

SELECT SERIES 2 ADMIRER
Real Name
George
eBay User
pipina19
Seeking the phone number of this card shop(FootyCardTrader) who are based in Ringwood somewhere & were at the Malvern Collectors Fair. I am getting a box of Prime soon and I'm pretty sure this place had some, just want to call in to see if they have a Prime box, or any box for that matter.

Can buy off there website just type in footycardtrader
I was going to, but despite seeing boxes and boxes of Select at the Malvern Collectables Fair last day of August, lost business card and not able to find number on site :( Also, thy apparently have 'lots of Teamcoach'. Look on their site to see 'lots of Teamcoach' :(

Mate, really appreciate the enthusiasm and passion going on, but I urge you to...

1370890123965.gif

Thanks to the power of computer science, there is an option to edit your posts! No need to make 3 posts in 7, especially when you can put them into one! Now that's effective!

While we are at it, you don't need to make posts that go 'OK.' I think we get that you understand the points we make, no need to confirm the comment like that.

By having a focus on "quality over quantity," you will be a well appreciated and respected member. After all, better to make a "1000 posts over two years than 500 in two months," especially if they're little cheapies (says the guy who has 20% of his posts with 'Agreed' as the content.)

A little bit goes a long way.

Thank you for joining me on 'Consider the following!'

1370890123965.gif

Credits to Scotty WCE and Drama5 for the quotes. Also, my apologies. I couldn't help myself either, just wanted to do it for the kicks.

Back
Top Bottom