Football card collector

Seagle

Seagle
Real Name
Jeff
Hi everybody,
I just love NFL football and having been collecting since about 1990, also get the basic NRL set most years.
I did collect NBA back in the early 90's ,but decided to stick with NFL.
I've got 1000's of cards to trade, mostly NFL and some NBa from the early
90's plus, NRL,cricket,AFL and some golf and soccer.

Lookin' forward to hearing from anyone.

G'day mate,Welcome to the forum.Where on the coast do you live?

Hi everybody,
I just love NFL football and having been collecting since about 1990, also get the basic NRL set most years.
I did collect NBA back in the early 90's ,but decided to stick with NFL.
I've got 1000's of cards to trade, mostly NFL and some NBa from the early
90's plus, NRL,cricket,AFL and some golf and soccer.

Lookin' forward to hearing from anyone.
G'day and welcome,

AHHHH YES FINALLY, this forum is starting to branch out to other collectors.
It's great to see another NFL collector.

What's your favourite team as i have thousands of NFL cards in my collection you might be interested in, i'm always happy to send out free base cards to people that need them as well as NBA cards as some members on here already know.

Enjoy your stay and i look forward to seeing your collection as well as the odd trade here and there.;)

Welcome mate, good to see a golf card collector, i used to have heaps and wish that I never sold them all.

Thanks for the welcome. I love golf and thought it be good to put together a couple of sets. I've got the UD 2001 set plus some part sets from the early 90's.

G'day and welcome,

AHHHH YES FINALLY, this forum is starting to branch out to other collectors.
It's great to see another NFL collector.

What's your favourite team as i have thousands of NFL cards in my collection you might be interested in, i'm always happy to send out free base cards to people that need them as well as NBA cards as some members on here already know.

Enjoy your stay and i look forward to seeing your collection as well as the odd trade here and there.;)

Thanks fot the welcome.I don't really have any one favourite team, I mainly like putting together sets, usually about 2 each year.Plus I collect a number of different players for eg. Vick,Brady,E.Smith,R.Lewis, W.Sapp,Bush etc.
I can help with your cowboys collection, plus I should have a few Ewing cards you might need.

Hi, Sippy Downs ,what about yourself.

Hi mate,I think this was a response to me.

I don't live up there,My son lives at Mooloolaba.Were's sippy downs from there?
I live south-west of there,Near Wivenhoe dam.

Mooloolaba is only about 5 minutes from here.

OK.I might catch up with ya when i get a chance to get up there.

There is a card shop somewhere near there ,Isn't there.
Matt ,my son said there was?

OK.I might catch up with ya when i get a chance to get up there.

There is a card shop somewhere near there ,Isn't there.
Matt ,my son said there was?

Yes, there is a couple of shops near hear, ones been here about 15 years and has got good range of stuff(No NFL though:( )but can be a bit pricey. The other shop is fairly new and mainly stocks just Aussie sports but is much fairer on trades etc.

Back
Top Bottom