Fleer ultra 1993-1994 sealed box

No one wants to take this? Lol

Basically that period was mass-mass-mass produced and as a result cards that we deemed valuable as kids, can now be picked up for 50c these days.

You only have like a 1 in 10 chance at MJ and your chance of pulling one in a PSA 9 or higher condition (worth more than a box) make it even more unlikely

But Ive always wanted to bust a 93-94 ultra box becomes it was my dream to pull an MJ scoring king when I was a kid!

Haha same here man, the feels that all these 90s cards give me is something special, so u reckon I should pull the trigger on it ? What are the chances it has been resealed

Id love for you to do it so I can live vicariously through you. Lol

Its def no resealed cos it has the logos on the seal. Never buy a box without logos on the seal.

There is the potential though that the seller bought multiple boxes and once they pulled the MJ from the case they sell the leftovers. But that is the only risk you have....

Aha I get ya, so they come in cases ?
Makes sense that he only has one box for sale, I think I should just buy the cards that I want !

I was in the same situation last year.
I collected NBA from 91-94 and hadn't bought a single card or opened a pack since.
Last year after a late night on eBay I came across the same box 93-94 fleer ultra. I just picked it up just for laughs.
Second pack in and I couldn't believe it...
Worst decision to buy that box- now I'm hooked again!

IMG_3118.jpg

Wow that’s awesome, couldn’t even think of the feeling pulling a Jordan sk now in 2018!!

It was completely unexpected! The thought of that card sitting in there for 25 years waiting to be found is pretty cool. If you are going to buy a box you are a 1 in 10 chance -so odds not too bad I guess.

That was my childhood holy grail. Ive thought about buying 10x boxes but figure that would significantly deflate the feeling if I pulled one.
Did you consider grading it?
Still my ALL TIME fav design of any card in history. That fadeaway looks incredible on the card!

I’ve never considered grading as the sentimental value is higher than what the grading value would give. And I’d never sell it so there is no point. It would grade very well though as all corners are perfect, there’s no chipping and centering is good.
One thing about these old boxes is that all the cards stick together so surfaces of 99% of the cards have varying degrees of damage. Luckily the scoring king hits are on bottom of the packs face out.
It’s one of the most beautiful looking cards in hand, especially when held up to light. Amazing for the printing technology back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom