Fleer Retro! Pulled a car...i think.

yeh just awaiting this buyer respond atm. Both buyers had over 200+ feedback score. This current one looks like he buys high end cards as well.

cant do immediate payment option if it is over 10k.

Do you think you'll get over $10k for it? Would you be happy to take a little less then the $12k you have on it?
I'd be doing as Matt said list it at $10k or $9999 with instant payment. It'll weed out the arseclowns.

not sure what i will get for it TBH. only listed on US ebay this morning and the BIN was hit twice. I will see what this buyer is going to do first. I think the trick is that they hit BIN then try make a deal privately. if somone in AUS wants it for 9999. it is all yours.

Personally, Id take the 10K BIN (immediate Payment option) Sure 2K is a lot but when you think about all of the hassle with payment, if someone wants it, they will have to pay for it upfront!

You may not be even giving up 2K....if those who have hit the BIN aren't genuine?

haha nice description..even though i have 12k or 10k BIN they still press it, lol so its off the market then they try make another deal afterwards. well the person that hit BIN is offereing less. although I would still accept his price. just accept?

/\/\ do what matt said. list it for $9999 and then theres an option where they cant BIN without paying for it immediately. that way you wont be hassled at all...
whats a green gonna go for i wonder?

/\/\ do what matt said. list it for $9999 and then theres an option where they cant BIN without paying for it immediately. that way you wont be hassled at all...
whats a green gonna go for i wonder?

What happens is that it takes you to the payment page when you try and hit the BIN and unless they complete payment upfront, the auction stays up.

So???? Did it sell with the new instant payment option?

Can you post the usernames of the 2 guys who pressed BIN originally? Its guys like this that are trying to create a false market on higher end cards, happens all the time. They get the card for a certain price but the sell price shows on ebay for a much higher price causing dummies to think its worth that much. Then the cycle repeats untill some unsuspecting victim buys it thinking he's getting a deal only to have been suckered by these scumbags who make a living off inflating prices.

Sorry went on a but of a rant there :lol: I just despise these mugs

hey just an update. sold the card alredy, off ebay, to a high end collector.ill just say the card sold for kess then 10k. thanks for all the advuce given on here, apprecuate it.once the deal has been complete n buyer has his card i will probably buy one more box of fleer n see uf my luck continues.

Back
Top Bottom