Flawless Legends Patch Mailday plus the GOAT makes an appearance.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

It's been a while in between maildays but hopefully this makes up for it.

These days It's very rare that when a basketball sell sheet gets released I see some cards and think yep, got to grab some of those..... but when I saw the sell sheet for this years Flawless Basketball I really liked the design of the Flawless patches, in particular the legendary players.

So what started out buying 1 or 2 ended up with 6 of these appearing in my COMC account :p

First off while he is still playing in the NBA I consider him a legend.......

Dirk.jpg

Next up is one of the greatest point guards of all time........with the old school patch

Stockton.jpg

Next up is the Big Man himself.........and while this card also has a Suns version, I had to go with the Magic one from his early days!

Shaq.jpg

Now we move on to one of the best wingmen of all time........and love how the patch has plenty of wear and tear.......

Pippen.jpg

Next up you have 2 guys that always go well together.......... and will always be legends......

Magic.jpg

Bird.jpg

and........last but not least........... the :goat:

His Airness (with the old school patch)!

Jordan.jpg

For now....... that's it from me for a while (nothing on the horizon i'm actively searching for)...........loved picking up these patches and i'm sure it will be a while till my next basketball mailday!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Cheers
Matt

The 80's & 90's photos used on those flawless patches is awesome, love the old school flavour on a classy set. A patch of the GOAT is always a sick addition.

Back
Top Bottom