FLAWLESS+IMMACULATE:LILLARD,DURANT,ETC. KOBE CHROME RC, RARE '90s +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump. The auctions of some of the sets will be ended around 1-2 hour. Hurry up.

New auction listed on 9-July:

$T2eC16dHJHwE9n8ii+ILBP-,r5K22!~~60_57.JPG

$(KGrHqZHJD!E+UH,UMIpBP-,1V4dHQ~~60_57.JPG

$%28KGrHqVHJEIE+WPz%21LynBP-,5lS9+w%7E%7E60_57.JPG
$T2eC16NHJI!E9qSO8GHFBP-bDRFRQ!~~60_3.JPG

ebay183.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!psE-zq59hc0BP-bSOVvCQ~~60_3.JPG

Is the case broken, I'm just wondering how the label could be torn?

EDIT:

Found some stuff on Google, and if what I am finding is true, is that these cases were sold as a snap-together case, or a DIY grading case. Alan Hager was the guy who started ACU-Card Inc, and was either bought out by PSA or paid-off or so I'm reading on some forums (something about his cases being similar to PSA cases, only PSA is a more permanent thing). So I really don't know the creditation behind that, only what I'm reading.
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=75741
Fair few years old those posts....

I guess just be wary when selling that Olajuwon, if what I've found is true, you don't want a buyer to receive it and see that it's some mock-up job of a grading company, and want their money back.

Cheers

Is the case broken, I'm just wondering how the label could be torn?

EDIT:

Found some stuff on Google, and if what I am finding is true, is that these cases were sold as a snap-together case, or a DIY grading case. Alan Hager was the guy who started ACU-Card Inc, and was either bought out by PSA or paid-off or so I'm reading on some forums (something about his cases being similar to PSA cases, only PSA is a more permanent thing). So I really don't know the creditation behind that, only what I'm reading.
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=75741
Fair few years old those posts....

I guess just be wary when selling that Olajuwon, if what I've found is true, you don't want a buyer to receive it and see that it's some mock-up job of a grading company, and want their money back.

Cheers

Yes I read them as well. Once, I thought I want to crack the case and sell it raw.
But on the 2nd thought, I didn't need to crack the case, since there's no label on it, I'll sell the card as a raw. I'll edit the title and erase all graded things, so I'll listed it as a raw.

New items added. 3 DAYS AUCTION. CHECK IT OUTTTTT................

Some of the HIGHTLIGHTS:

img1004-1338480318.jpg

img1148-1341047182.jpg
img344-1332160562.jpg
img358-1332166314.jpg

AND MANY MORE.
AUTOS, REFRACTORS, ROOKIE, PARALLEL, INSERT.

Include players such as: Lamar Odom, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, etc.

Go to my eBay. ID : kolektorz79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom