Boxing First non-NBA mailday!!

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
I have always been intrigued by this fella, both is short fighting career, and more famously, his wrongful conviction and subsequent 22 year prison stint.

So while browsing, I saw that he had some cards out from Leaf and Ringside and that there were only around 35 different cards of him altogether. "Challenge Accepted"!!!

I thought I would try to nab some of the SP's first so I didn't get halfway and hit a wall, and pretty quickly, I found these:

Leaf Ali Associates Prismatic Blue /10 - Looks purple in the scan! Nice finish on these!!

LeafAliAssociatesPrismaticBlue-10.jpg

Leaf Ali Associates Prismatic Red /5

LeafAliAssociatesPrismaticRed-5.jpg

And Ringside GOLD Parallel version /10 (According to Beckett it is /10, but no numbering on the card???)
NICE looking on card auto:

RingsideGoldAuto-10.jpg

I have another few Carter autos incoming slowly (thanks to US only auctions :()

Thanks for looking!! And lmk if you have any Carter stuff available, even base/inserts as I only have autos so far!

Good to see someone else on here collecting Boxing. Ringside don't number cards, but all gold are numbered /10 or less. I pulled a James Toney Gold Auto from a box the other week..

Good to see someone else on here collecting Boxing. Ringside don't number cards, but all gold are numbered /10 or less. I pulled a James Toney Gold Auto from a box the other week..

Nice! Have you busted much boxing? I might go for a wander around here and the US sites and see some breaks!

Since I posted this mailday, I have just secured ANOTHER one of the Red Ali Prismatic /5 in a trade for some of my unwanted NBA stuff!! :kick:

Nice! Have you busted much boxing? I might go for a wander around here and the US sites and see some breaks!

Since I posted this mailday, I have just secured ANOTHER one of the Red Ali Prismatic /5 in a trade for some of my unwanted NBA stuff!! :kick:

Yeah mate I've busted a few Ringside boxes. I mostly just buy/trade singles to complete sets. Also when searching sites like Checkoutmycards keep in mind that you'll find Boxing cards in the baseball section, there where some Boxing in the 2008 Topps co-signers Baseball boxes. Are you planning on collecting anyone other then the Hurricane?

Yeah mate I've busted a few Ringside boxes. I mostly just buy/trade singles to complete sets. Also when searching sites like Checkoutmycards keep in mind that you'll find Boxing cards in the baseball section, there where some Boxing in the 2008 Topps co-signers Baseball boxes. Are you planning on collecting anyone other then the Hurricane?

Ahhh! Good to know! I have only looked by doing name search so far!

At this stage it will just be Carter, mainly because 35 cards is 'possible' to do along with my NBA chases and players, but I wouldn't mind some more of those Ringside Gold autos!

Back
Top Bottom