First mailday in a while. Decided to vid it!

kingjack

Dane Swan super collector.
Real Name
Jack
So after digging up my Melo collection the other night it's sparked a rebirth into the NBA hobby. I took a fair break without buying anything but i'm back now. I made the school basketball team aswell so that helps when your playing the sport everyday haha.

Decided to video it because I was bored. I don't think I need to scan them but if you want scans lmk because i'm unsure on the quality of the video (Ipad). Thanks to everyone I traded/purchased from and as I mention in the video PM me with any base/inserts i'm trying to crack 250!

Cheers
Jack

...and it was all 'melo! Good to put a face to the name Jack - enjoy your free time before you start working!

...and it was all 'melo! Good to put a face to the name Jack - enjoy your free time before you start working!

Already started working mate. Really enjoying it to be honest. Heaps better than being at school.

Working soon gets to be a grind - I thought you made the School basketball team?!

Yeah i'm still in school but have a job when ever I want it. School holidays, weekends etc. I love being hands on I hate sitting behind a desk all day. I'll finish school VCE etc but then straight into my apprenticeship. Doing all the prep work for that at school now.

Back
Top Bottom