First Mailday and Current PC (scan heavy)

d2t

OzCardTrader
Real Name
bensimmonscollector
Hi guys, haven't really been active until recently for about 10 years as can be told by my sig. My only box break during that period was 2 boxes of 2007 (or thereabouts) Bowman Elevation and I still have nightmares of Jermarao Davison, Morris Almond, Carl Landry and Aaron Brooks as most of the hits from the boxes were those guys.

So I've started a small PC either via OZCT, eBay or box/group breaks alot of these will end up in somebody else's hands in the not too distant future, but for now they are in the PC. I also have a couple of Cauley-Stein autos so I might make him a PC guy as well. I have 1 more Giannis RC AU incoming via Unclesteppy so thanks for that!

Wiggins RC AU /50 BCG Overall 8.5, Auto 10

Antetokounmpo RC JSY AU - Thanks to Azza D for this, I actually had one of these already but sold it last year so it was good to pick it up again

Antetokounmpo RC AU

Antetokounmpo JSY AU

Dellavedova Gold AU PATCH 1/10

Simmons RC Orange parallel /60

Booker RC JSY AU /199

Turner RC JSY AU /199

Ulis RC PATCH /10

Last edited:
Collecting guys like Booker, Greek Freak, Wiggins and co doesn't make it any cheaper! Those guys' prices are smoking hot! Sweet cards though...

Cheers guys yeah fairly pricey names some of those, although for now Giannis is my only PC player

The rest I'm just holding onto at the moment because I like the cards

I have an LBJ RC and Simmons RCs on the way! Also waiting on another Giannis auto

Back
Top Bottom