UFC First look at Topps UFC Knockout 2013

Yeah pretty much the same old same old knockout release. There is actually a new release out next month called bloodlines. Yes the whole release is called bloodlines. http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/07/first-look-2012-topps-ufc-bloodlines/. Some nice looking cards in the release. Love the look of the buffer announcer cards. Something different. Would love that shogun hendo one in the pics.

By the way Glenn sorry for not replying to ur message. I haven't been on here in a while. But my spending is on hold again for a while due to a massive pc purchase. You will understand when it arrives and hits the mail day section.

Yeah pretty much the same old same old knockout release. There is actually a new release out next month called bloodlines. Yes the whole release is called bloodlines. http://www.beckett.com/news/2012/07/first-look-2012-topps-ufc-bloodlines/. Some nice looking cards in the release. Love the look of the buffer announcer cards. Something different. Would love that shogun hendo one in the pics.

By the way Glenn sorry for not replying to ur message. I haven't been on here in a while. But my spending is on hold again for a while due to a massive pc purchase. You will understand when it arrives and hits the mail day section.

Will probably bite the bullet and grab a box of Bloodlines (same with every UFC release) The Buffer accouncer cards are a great idea!

Its cool mate, the cards will be waiting for you :)

Can't wait to see your purchase!

I also like the pic of the 147 book relic card, considering those guys all fought at UFC148 not 147. Hopefully they fix ii up, wouldnt mind that card considering i was there.

One thing I didnt notice was the official worn glove relic book cards. They will be pretty awesome. But yeah everything else looks pretty re hashed.

Thought I would bump this up.

Was under the impression it was scheduled for release end of Feb, however looks like it has been bumped back to the end of April.

Hopefully giving them enough time to obtain signatures so no need for redemptions (to a certain extent :p)

I just saw that too! And he was the same guy who pulled two book cards from a previous box!

This bloke pulls 2 Rhonda Rousey Autos. 1 of them tripple thread /3 and a base oncard auto! If my case is half as good as some of the ones on youtube I'll bust a nut!

So I was browing COMC last night and saw that they have #/88 parallels listed as both Blue and Green.

cardboardconnection's checklist only mentions green, but they sure enough look entirely different

9YNA2yB.jpg
pz7uziG.jpg

At first when busting boxes I thought it was just the overprint being affected by whether it was over a dark or light background , but as it shows above, that is not the case.

Does anyone know for certain if there's two separate #/88 parallel sets, or is the whole #/88 set made up of a mix between blue and green parallels?

Back
Top Bottom