For Sale Fire sale $$$$ High end cards for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRL FAN

Broncos4ever
Real Name
Katrina
Guys i am having a quick fire sale on these High end cards

2009 Nrl Select Darren Lockyer Captains signature card numbered #039/50 $900AU or nearest offer

2003 Nrl Select Darren Lockyer Jersey signature card numbered #077/100 $750AU or nearest offer

2002 Nrl Select Darren Lockyer All star signature card numbered #042/110 $500AU or nearest offer

2015 Nrl Esp Elite Kodi Nikorima young guns signature card numbered #001/130 $395AU or nearest offer

2015 Nrl Esp Elite Broncos mojo ruby numbered #001/40 $450AU or nearest offer

2016 Nrl Esp Corey Oates jersey patch signature card numbered #001/50 (5 colour patch) $600AU or nearest offer

2016 Nrl Esp Broncos master set (signature cards everything all numbered #003/5 $1400AU or nearest offer

2016 Nrl Esp Corey Oates jersey patch 1/1 make an offer

Thanks K

The 2003 Lockyer jersey sig was mine. The redemption card had a crease in the middle which would have kept the price down a touch
More than a good reason why people shouldn't go by the most recent sale on eBay for a market guide it's subject to the card itself! Condition, number the audience sounding the sale ect ect and that's excluding manipulation and corruption in setting bench marks for card prices. I'm glad bigrob was able to relate back to detail why the Lockyer card was sold for cheaper than it should but in it's condition it was worth what it sold for hence others will continue to think the last sale is now sale price!

Nothing wrong with prices. However with 2017 Elite round corner no one is shelling out that amount of money for them at the moment. Need to be a lot cheaper for them to move at this time quickly.

Gees the hobby is struggling when a game worn Jersey patch card /100, signed by a future immortal and 14 years ago old can't hit a minimum of $600
Yes i agree with what you are saying as that Lockyer jersey patch signature card used to sell for $800 easily. K

Nothing wrong with prices. However with 2017 Elite round corner no one is shelling out that amount of money for them at the moment. Need to be a lot cheaper for them to move at this time quickly.
Yes my friend i still feel these prices of mine are fair. This is why i place a nearest ofger as well next to each. K

Anyone if no one is going to make offers on anything before this Sunday back to Ebay here we go. K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom