Finishing the 2019-20 NBA season ----- **SPOILERS**

Heat are doing small ball better than the Rockets wanted to aren't they?

The thing that has always confused me with the Rockets is they want to go all 3PT and rim scoring but then get guys who are not good shooters....

Obviously their over abundance of attempts depresses their 3PT % compared to players who are more selective shooters but still, Gordon is the only guy who is even at 37% for his career and that is coming down rapidly.

You would think they would have at least one knock down shooter there somewhere.

When I watch Houston play there is no one other than Harden that I am confident will knock down an open 3PT shot.

The thing that has always confused me with the Rockets is they want to go all 3PT and rim scoring but then get guys who are not good shooters....

Obviously their over abundance of attempts depresses their 3PT % compared to players who are more selective shooters but still, Gordon is the only guy who is even at 37% for his career and that is coming down rapidly.

You would think they would have at least one knock down shooter there somewhere.

When I watch Houston play there is no one other than Harden that I am confident will knock down an open 3PT shot.

I get that Westbrook is not at full power and don’t know what long term side effects covid has on athletes but yes, they need a shooter for sure, Gordon is not good enough. This offseason after the draft is going to be So interesting!

Screenshot_20200922-195333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom