Finals: Game 8 Port Vs Roos

im a hawks supporter and it pisses me off soooooooooo much :mad: that we couldnt beat the roos last week... they were not worthy of being in a prelim in my opinion... pumped in first week pumped in second week... shits me :mad: just my 0.02c

Given the Roos made the top 4 and a prelim, I'm pretty sure we can all stop saying they didn;t deserve to be where they are. They did, they made it, get over it!

Will be the first game I will have seen all year. Lets see If I can see two Grand Final wins for Port. Haven't got guarenteed tickets yet I don't think though, gotta wait till Tuesday. Then I've gotta rejig the roster at work to suit myself so I can have the day off on Saturday.

Im quietly confident, very similar to the year Port beat the Lions. Only thing that fired me up that year was when I got to the game outside I was waiting in line for the ATM i think. A Lions supporter goes "Oh we've already got this game won" geez that fired me up.

I have a lot of respect for the Geelong midfield. They don't play that well though when they are stop start I've noticed. Ablett, Jimmy B, Joel Corey, Chappy and Ling is a fantastic core midfield. I wouldn't be disappointed if we lost to Geelong one ounce.

Im honestly just happy we've made it this far. Anything else is a bonus!

Back
Top Bottom