FIFA World Cup Discussion Thread * Spoilers*

and the ridiculous comments continue: http://www.espnfc.co.uk/fifa-world-...ego-lugano-slams-barbarity-of-luis-suarez-ban
'not even a criminal would recieve this penalty.'
are these suarez supporters delusional or just plain doss? does he realise what human rights actually are?
It's a joke to hear all these idiots come out and defend Suarez (mainly South Americans) . Obviously to some people biting is ok. Not surprised Maradona defended him. South American football is littered with controversy and bad sportsmanship. Suarez has recently said he lost his balance. Yeah right. I lost my balance and my mouth ended up on another mans shoulder blade. WTF.

It's a joke to hear all these idiots come out and defend Suarez (mainly South Americans) . Obviously to some people biting is ok. Not surprised Maradona defended him. South American football is littered with controversy and bad sportsmanship. Suarez has recently said he lost his balance. Yeah right. I lost my balance and my mouth ended up on another mans shoulder blade. WTF.

i think all these statements by high ranking uruguayan officials along with suarez's total lack of remorse or accountability plus his primary school like excuse will really hurt his appeal. do they realise they can add time on for making an appeal?
holland/mexico was a pretty good game. alot of talk about the penalty, but it seemed legit. he went down super easy, but there was definitely contact.
and well done to costa rica...

Last edited:
i think all these statements by high ranking uruguayan officials along with suarez's total lack of remorse or accountability plus his primary school like excuse will really hurt his appeal. do they realise they can add time on for making an appeal?
holland/mexico was a pretty good game. alot of talk about the penalty, but it seemed legit. he went down super easy, but there was definitely contact.
and well done to costa rica...
Some people really do have a lack of brain cells.
Yeah Robben went down like a ton of bricks. Ref was in a good spot though. Well done to Costa Rica, gutsy effort. feel for the Greeks though, penalty shoot outs suck. Good luck to your boys tonight.

Some people really do have a lack of brain cells.
Yeah Robben went down like a ton of bricks. Ref was in a good spot though. Well done to Costa Rica, gutsy effort. feel for the Greeks though, penalty shoot outs suck. Good luck to your boys tonight.

honestly, if we have to rely on any form of luck to beat algeria, i may just cry...
my prediction: 3-0.

Assume there's no South Americans replying to this thread. Perhaps Luiz Suarez picked up his bad habits playing in the European Leagues? Plenty of dirty cheats there just look at Robben and Muller for example. I suppose you guys are going to defend Grosso's dive in 2006 as well?

errrr, PHEW! that first hour was just shocking from germany. algeria played magnificent. very entertaining.
but not enough. germany make it 75 years in a row of quarter finals (or equivalent)...

Last edited:
BrZNtsXCEAAXZGY.png

weakest apology ever. in fact its not even really an apology. he still doesnt admit that he bit him...
Chiellini's response had class tho: 'It's all forgotten. I hope FIFA will reduce your suspension.'

Assume there's no South Americans replying to this thread. Perhaps Luiz Suarez picked up his bad habits playing in the European Leagues? Plenty of dirty cheats there just look at Robben and Muller for example. I suppose you guys are going to defend Grosso's dive in 2006 as well?

For me, football theatrics was always a Calcio thang, but then again I've watched plenty of rugged South American football over the years where a flick of the ankle results in the player rolling over 9 times, and crying like his mother had died.

Players like Robben should be ashamed of themselves. Yes it was a shitful tackle from Marquez, but the Klinnsman dive at the end was a disgrace.

anyone who thinks europe has more theatrics/diving than s.america has obviously never watched any of the s.american leagues...
not that id blame s.america for suarez's biting problem. thats his alone and cant be put down to anywhere hes played.

Last edited:
of course. i havent missed a game since the '94 final. apart from games that are on at the same time obviously, which get seen directly after.
argentina and USA to win.

Back
Top Bottom