FIFA World Cup 2010 - Predictions

dannyboy4

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
Any predictions on the FIFa World Cup 2010 ?

Predictions can include

- Winner
- Runner Up
- Top Goalscorer
- Any Suprise Teams ?
- How will your team do ?

I predict ( being an england fan )

Winner: Spain
Runner Up : England
Top Scorer : Messi Villa or Rooney
And suprises Italy doing terribly
and Australia maybe gettin knocked out in the group stage ?

Sadly, Australia are in the death group and may not even win a game.

Germany will do well, but i am of the belief that a Argentina/Brazil will win it. I hope Italy choke (i still cant forgive from the last WC). I would like to see an African nation play defense for a change too :woot:.

Yes , i cant see italy doing well anyway , players are to old , mayb from africa ivory coast could do well , i cant see argentina winning it , they only JUST qualified , and you can not be a one man team in the world cup , but with messi and tevez , u will need a good defence :)e

i reckon Germany may be in a slight bit of bother..... Adler is out and possibly Ballack...

Not much depth in that team. They have a few but i reckon the Aussies could get close to them if they play well.

Here are my predictions:

Runner-Up: England
Leading Scorer: Fernando Torres
Surprise Teams: Ivory Coast.... watch this space.
How will my team go..... Unsure, depends on how well we play

and one of my added ones:

Young Player of the Tournament:

Theo Walcott

good one warney
have to agree with you on most of that , cant wait to see the england team when annouced .

It will be strong but a little worried about strikers.......

World Class Defence
World Class Midfield
World Class Wayne Rooney...... Who else will play with him? Walcott? He'll play wing won't he?

They will play with the lone striker i reckon. Lampard and Gerrard, can't wait to see them play!

And Spain!

Casillas
Torres
Villa
Silva
Ramos
Puyol
Fabregas
Iniesta

If they don't win the world cup somethings going on!

I read Kewell might be out with another groiny :(

---------- Post added 08-05-2010 at 11:59 PM ----------

Spain always looks great on paper but they struggle to play as a team - what a team though :v:

yeh im a bit worried about the attack to , if he picks heskeys , then i dont no what he is on , defoe , crouch mayb , ?

Germany have a solid team.. not sure why you'd say they'd be in trouble... Especially with youngsters picked like Ozil and Kroos both of whom have immense talent.

Also is anyone here collecting the WC Stickers? I started on Friday and was just checking to see if anyone was gonna be around to trade stickers with considering theres like 600+ stickers in the set.

Germany have a solid team.. not sure why you'd say they'd be in trouble... Especially with youngsters picked like Ozil and Kroos both of whom have immense talent.

Also is anyone here collecting the WC Stickers? I started on Friday and was just checking to see if anyone was gonna be around to trade stickers with considering theres like 600+ stickers in the set.

you do bring up a good point there, they have great young players like Podolski and that but not confident in them! Should still beat Australia but not sure if they will be as good as the last world cup..

But England have drawn the best teams to play (and beat)!!!

- Winner SPAIN
- Runner Up ARGENTINA
- Top Goalscorer VILLA / TORRES / MESSI
- Any Suprise Teams ? Australia, New Zealand
- How will your team do ? MY TEAM SPAIN WILL WIN

Well - predictions are quite easy now.

Runner Up: Holland
Top Goal Scorer: Villa/Sneijder
Surprise Teams?: Uruguay
How will your team do?: Champions

The octopus is awesome!