Favorite NBA Moment of all time???

Big Ticket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jimmy
Hey guys, not sure if somebody has made a thread and sorry if they have but I want to know, what is your favorite nba moment of all time. Heres mine.
Never thought I would ever witness an NBA Championship won by the Boston Celtics in the next 10 years after watching the season before, almost cried when we won and paul pierce won finals MVP who was my favorite player at the time. Also if you look at 0:45 you can see Austin Rivers :)

Whats yours? :)

THanks,

Jimmy.

when boston and lakers got knocked out in the play offs 2010 - 11 .. haha :) (if any body mentions the bulls getting knocked out.. we all know it didnt happen, it was all an illusion!) ;)

Big ticket - I did get some grit in my eye when KG and the C's won....I'd followed KG thru a lot and to see him win was too much....

The other would be this...

Reggie Miller's 8 points in 18 seconds.

1995 Eastern Conference Finals, Pacers Down by 6, Miller made a three-point shot, stole the inbounds pass, dribbled back behind the three-point arc and tied the game with a second three-pointer On the ensuing possession, John Starks was fouled by Sam Mitchell, I think it was. Starks missed both free throws, Patrick Ewing managed to rebound the second miss, but he missed a game winning lay-up. Miller rebounded the ball, was fouled, and made both free throws. Pacers win 107-105.

This was an epic 1/4 by Miller, i still don't think i've seen a game where 1 player has owned a team like that to win a game. Some of those shots were literally unbelievable, seriously that 27 footer on Starks was crazy!

Ray taking the 3-PT record from Reggie and then thanking him for all the support. Classy guy, couldn't say a thing bad about Ray

Back
Top Bottom