Fantasy Premier League - EPL _ NOW TAKING NEW ENTRANTS FOR 2020/21

except in football. i been playing yahoo fantasy football for over a decade and every season the lockout has been 1 hour before the first kick-off...
kinda sad that yahoo ditched football from its fantasy games this year. it was definitely the most in depth in regards to the points system and price deviations.

sorry for the confusion, but i meant the league that alot of members played in last season. 'socceroos points'. its still going this season. and whoever won it made light work of it. 2nd-5th kept swapping places, but 1st was cemented in.
i think it might have been 'SUAREZHASAMUZZLE'? but he got far enough ahead of me that i just stopped taking notice of him...
and no rush in working out who the extra dude is. just thought id mention it...

Yeah I am suarezhasamuzzle. I came 9000th odd overall last year. Hope I can repeat this year but not off to a good start with Courtois as my keeper.

Mark Jackson was a mate of a mate and he is paying this morning to my account, updated winnings totals are in the post on the main page.
Cheers

coutinho the GOAT! getting the job done late. arsenal were heaps dissapointing. what about reece oxford though, 16 years of age, yeah cheeeers

As an Arsenal supporter that was a difficult game to watch. Can't believe how we played.

I was thinking 25mins in to the game that WHU would have been a great bet live, couldn't do it as an Arsenal fan though.

There was no cohesion in the play at all.

Yea I never can bet against them, Hopefully they wake up against Crystal Palace.

i cant see sanchez not starting again. it would be counter-productive to arsenals season.
the games changed a bit over my lifetime, but the players i enjoyed growing up didnt have days off just for general R&R...like him or not, rafa changed the way the modern game is played.
damn aguero. a goal off the bench wouldve saved my week.

i cant see sanchez not starting again. it would be counter-productive to arsenals season.
the games changed a bit over my lifetime, but the players i enjoyed growing up didnt have days off just for general R&R...like him or not, rafa changed the way the modern game is played.
damn aguero. a goal off the bench wouldve saved my week.

Agree, especially given the awful display up front from Arsenal in gameweek 1. He needs to come in. Going 0 points from 6 with sanchez on the bench both games would put the heat under Wenger. I think he will risk Sanchez to save his own bacon.

Agree, especially given the awful display up front from Arsenal in gameweek 1. He needs to come in. Going 0 points from 6 with sanchez on the bench both games would put the heat under Wenger. I think he will risk Sanchez to save his own bacon.

he'll start him because its the smart thing to do. hes not thinking about bacon.
i think wenger's job is the safest one in football. i doubt hes ever had any real heat on him...

he'll start him because its the smart thing to do. hes not thinking about bacon.
i think wenger's job is the safest one in football. i doubt hes ever had any real heat on him...

His job is safe but he gets heat from the fans very very quickly, especially at the start of the season if things don't go according to plan. He isn't getting younger either. His time is now with this current squad. Many years in the making.

Back
Top Bottom