Fantasy Premier League - EPL _ NOW TAKING NEW ENTRANTS FOR 2020/21

1 hour before games start? That sucks. Well i'll be getting off to a horrible start.

granted, thats only my assumption, since i havent been able to make any changes since exactly 20:45.
how long did it used to be? i cant remember? ive always played yahoo FF, and they close it down an hour before kick-off, so i just naturally finish my teams up early.
did you at least manage to fill all your positions?
i started last season with an invalid lineup for week 1. nothing worse than zero for a gameweek.

granted, thats only my assumption, since i havent been able to make any changes since exactly 20:45.
how long did it used to be? i cant remember? ive always played yahoo FF, and they close it down an hour before kick-off, so i just naturally finish my teams up early.
did you at least manage to fill all your positions?
i started last season with an invalid lineup for week 1. nothing worse than zero for a gameweek.

Pretty sure I have a full line up but a few players that will not be playing this week. I don't know why they can't just do the lockout 10mins before kick off.

some interesting team selections out there. very few opted to go without hazard, and only one person went without hazard or fabs.. about half have kane and alot have wanyama.
did i miss something tho, cos im the only sucker with aguero?!

EDIT: who was the dude that ran away with it last season?
also, i think theres an extra player in the league? i count 17 teams...

Last edited:
some interesting team selections out there. very few opted to go without hazard, and only one person went without hazard or fabs.. about half have kane and alot have wanyama.

Yeah I'm not sure who mark Jackson is who joined at the end. I will have to touch base with some of my mates as he wasn't there today. I haven't been notified by anyone but will ensure this is dealt with early next week.

Unless it's a friend of someone else on here?

We didn't have a league last season so this is the first time. Cheers sgt. Unless you were looking at the history log of teams?

Cheers

Pretty sure I have a full line up but a few players that will not be playing this week. I don't know why they can't just do the lockout 10mins before kick off.

Agree with this. Yahoo sports lockout individual games on start time. Is good. 38 weeks is a long season :)

Agree with this. Yahoo sports lockout individual games on start time. Is good. 38 weeks is a long season :)

except in football. i been playing yahoo fantasy football for over a decade and every season the lockout has been 1 hour before the first kick-off...
kinda sad that yahoo ditched football from its fantasy games this year. it was definitely the most in depth in regards to the points system and price deviations.

sorry for the confusion, but i meant the league that alot of members played in last season. 'socceroos points'. its still going this season. and whoever won it made light work of it. 2nd-5th kept swapping places, but 1st was cemented in.
i think it might have been 'SUAREZHASAMUZZLE'? but he got far enough ahead of me that i just stopped taking notice of him...
and no rush in working out who the extra dude is. just thought id mention it...

Last edited:

Wanyama is a bargain. Will play, will generate points and at only 4.5 provides a quality sub option. I went with Fabs. Assist machine and I still have a bit of a soft spot for him despite being a p**** and joining the enemy. Reckon Kane's a bit of a risk and I'm pretty sure Augero won't be playing for a week or two as he's still 'recovering' from the Copa's. Same deal with my boy Sanchez.

i always use my first wildcard at like week 4 when the transfer window closes so im not too worried about how my team looks at the moment.

as noodles said, aguero wont start and same with sanchez not this week anyway. which is why i avoided them. kanes a huge risk at his price imo.

with schneiderlin leaving, wanyama at his price becomes a must as that 5th player.

Wanyama is a bargain. Will play, will generate points and at only 4.5 provides a quality sub option. I went with Fabs. Assist machine and I still have a bit of a soft spot for him despite being a p**** and joining the enemy. Reckon Kane's a bit of a risk and I'm pretty sure Augero won't be playing for a week or two as he's still 'recovering' from the Copa's. Same deal with my boy Sanchez.

yeah, i went with fabs last season...until he just couldnt keep up with hazard anymore, then i had to swap just to keep up.
and pellegrini has already said aguero is back at 100% and ready. at worst he'll come off the bench...i hope. you all got me second guessing.
where as wenger made it blatantly obvious to steer clear of sanchez for now.
i did contemplate wanyama, but hes gonna be playing pretty deep with schneiderlin gone and theres not alot of points to be had back there. plus i didnt really need the units. when i do need them, theres at least 2 other players valued at 4.5 that i prefer.

Back
Top Bottom