Fantasy Premier League - EPL _ NOW TAKING NEW ENTRANTS FOR 2020/21

Pretty happy with my start, plenty of room for improvement but cant complain where i'm placed currently. I nearly got caught out last week with the earlier game. Luckily i had a look in time to make a few slight adjustments. Have done my first transfers for the year and expecting a solid week for my team.

Pretty happy with my start, plenty of room for improvement but cant complain where i'm placed currently. I nearly got caught out last week with the earlier game. Luckily i had a look in time to make a few slight adjustments. Have done my first transfers for the year and expecting a solid week for my team.

Nice work. Early days yet but important to get off to a solid start. I am not that impressed with mine so far but hoping this week it all clicks!

how many minutes do we think otamendi will get this weekend. im not sure if i should break the bank to bring him in

how many minutes do we think otamendi will get this weekend. im not sure if i should break the bank to bring him in

my guess is he'll come off the bench. maybe 30 mins...but it really is just a guess.
someones gotta make room and fair enough, you dont want to disrupt a good thing, but its inevitable, so maybe the sooner the better?
city are gonna be packed at the back this season...

sheezus this league is tight its killing me. everytime i think i might kick clear this week, someone matches me

Year of the Halletss, just bloody too good. you could be in strife this weekend ben, i've left my run late but it has been an awesome run, looks like ill be moving from 6th to second over the last month. got to keep it together for the final 3 rounds.

Year of the Halletss, just bloody too good. you could be in strife this weekend ben, i've left my run late but it has been an awesome run, looks like ill be moving from 6th to second over the last month. got to keep it together for the final 3 rounds.

Going to be a tight race to the end. I am up for the challenge to hold 2nd! I sill aint giving up hope of the win. YOTH and Myself both have the triple wildcard left so still could make it interesting!

Going to be a tight race to the end. I am up for the challenge to hold 2nd! I sill aint giving up hope of the win. YOTH and Myself both have the triple wildcard left so still could make it interesting!

ah if you have the triple wildcard left you should have me covered.

i couldve kicked clear of you this morning if tottenham aimed up. That was my chance. Dele Alli bloody assisted Kane to the Post twice as well. thats like a 26 point turnaround. Safe to say I was filthy watching the highlights this morning, even as an arsenal man.

ah if you have the triple wildcard left you should have me covered.

i couldve kicked clear of you this morning if tottenham aimed up. That was my chance. Dele Alli bloody assisted Kane to the Post twice as well. thats like a 26 point turnaround. Safe to say I was filthy watching the highlights this morning, even as an arsenal man.

Haha you know we (Arsenal) are cooked when you are cheering on Spurs and being filthy!
I wished Kun had scored more goals :) but it's ok he got the one.
I have Coutinho and Sturridge in my team, I hope they get game time with their Uefa fixture coming up! :)

Well that wraps up the 15/16 EPL fantasy season. Tough luck to Girds who finished just out of the cash. It ended up being a Rashford v De Gea battle for the last spot.

Final standings:

# Team Manager GW TOT
same.png
1 YearoftheHalletts Andrew Humby 47 2,299
same.png
2 Ageing Lotharios David Flesfadar 42 2,202
same.png
3 SUAREZHASAMUZZLE Benjamin Williams 49 2,193
same.png
4 Kendrick Neymar Aron Lawford 53 2,186
same.png
5 11 Guys Utd. F.C. MaK . 47 2,164
same.png
6 Onion Bag Smashers Ben Murphy 31 2,133
up.png
7 Optimists XI Mark Jackson 45 1,997
down.png
8 Hazard A Guess Chris Bell 32 1,991
same.png
9 Purple Zebras James Curtis 41 1,936
up.png
10 BK VILLA 2015/16 Ben Kicken 68 1,931
same.png
11 Bend It Like Bona Nick Russo 46 1,912
down.png
12 Ayew Fuch Ings Jokin Tom Richards 29 1,909
same.png
13 Straightintomybasket Josh Carpini 56 1,863
same.png
14 Kingswood Kings Jaames Butler 36 1,749
same.png
15 Huntsarmy nick hunt 35 1,718
same.png
16 Mozzas Maulers Daniel Morrison 45 1,711
same.png
17 GunX FC Craig Wightman 39 1,623

Top 3 managers paid and cash will be distributed today.

1st $250
2nd $125
3rd $50

Thanks all again, if you are keen again - see you in 3 months!

Cheers,

yeah count me in again as well. love the epl fantasy this year was a bit of a learning curve with the new wildcards being brought into play. i didnt use them well which ended up costing me in the end, congrats to our money winners. and see you all for season 2 i august

Hi all, I am thinking we go again, how about upping the stakes if anyone is keen? I personally would do $50, what is your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom