Fantasy Premier League - EPL _ NOW TAKING NEW ENTRANTS FOR 2020/21

good group of players. we all play a little different, and there was some good diversity in the squads. made it exciting til the end...altho i made light work of that last week.
a little luck that EPLnoob didnt end up playing his bench boost.

good group of players. we all play a little different, and there was some good diversity in the squads. made it exciting til the end...altho i made light work of that last week.
a little luck that EPLnoob didnt end up playing his bench boost.

Yep - great battle all round!

Now on to the world cup :)

Could be up for something like that mate,
anyone else?
sorry i spaced on this post...i didnt end up doing a WC side anyway.
new season of FPL is open. was wondering if people were interested in a head2head league being played alongside our regular one? kinda like a cup comp. maybe just for a tenner or something? or a small percentage of the main pot?
that is if we're going around again?

Made an account just to comment haha

Keen for the regular one again there’s nothing like the feeling of having to wake up in the middle of the night to see if your team did well.

Open to any head-head leagues for a small amount as well

Made an account just to comment haha

Keen for the regular one again there’s nothing like the feeling of having to wake up in the middle of the night to see if your team did well.

Open to any head-head leagues for a small amount as well

Ah Patrick! G'day mate :)

Yeah probably keen for the standard league one myself! I will set up the league page now - please join and I will follow up payment closer to the date for the entrants.

Cheers.
Ben

Back
Top Bottom