Fantasy NBA manager game

Attention @Grindnation @Mr Paparazzi and @wjrwebber

I have you down for OKC , Chicago and Dallas respectively.

I will message you once we get the site established to reconfirm your interest. Expecting the game to be developed & ready May/June 2015.
ty mate! cannot wait excited tbh to try something new! i will def be on it daily just like i am with my other leagues

Just asked one of my good mates if he wants to be involved as he loves this sort of thing and the bastard just beat me in two gf's of NBL Dream Team over the weekend.

While I do get caught up with work from time to time and may not update in time, I am willing to try my best at a team, if you'll have me!

I would love the Spurs, but will settle for Grizzlies or Blazers

Just spoke with mate, he would like to have these 3 preferences.

Celtics
Thunder
Warriors

Thanks Marco
Unfortunately all 3 are taken my man. There's only a few teams left but I have a couple of pre-commited GMs deciding their preference. The previous Cavs manager has taken another team, and the LA Clippers are still (surprisingly) available. @Mr Pap I'll email you the remaining teams tomorrow.

Regarding the league setup - there's been a very minor change to the schedule (based largely due to Yahoo and ESPN not allowing customer leagues of more than 20 teams)

○ 20 teams/managers
○ Managers would select an existing NBA franchise to manage.
○ The rosters from the 10 unmanaged teams will go into a Free Agency draft to be held before the 2015/16 season (the order will be reverse real life standings from 2014/15 season)
○ Managers would be responsible for trading, drafting, and signing/waiving free agents within a pre-determined salary cap.
○ During the season the comp would be run through a league on Yahoo, and weekly results/stats etc will be uploaded back to the main site (currently being developed).
○ Keeper league / ongoing

Hope that doesn't change anyone's interest in the league.

While I do get caught up with work from time to time and may not update in time, I am willing to try my best at a team, if you'll have me!

I would love the Spurs, but will settle for Grizzlies or Blazers
drob50 - good to hear you're interest mate.

Unfortunately all 3 have been reserved to this point, however I can put you down as first reserve should any of those GM's withdraw or apply to change clubs.

drob50 - good to hear you're interest mate.

Unfortunately all 3 have been reserved to this point, however I can put you down as first reserve should any of those GM's withdraw or apply to change clubs.
I'll take the Clips then if it's ok Marco?

Back
Top Bottom